Disagreement

Ellera

Phoebe left me after and I couldn't help but feel guilt. Nothing else happened after she made me climax. She just let me calm down then we left. I sigh and still feel how wet I am. It's like a waterfall down there.

"Ellera," someone hold my hand and at first I thought it was Duvessa, but turns out to be Scarlett.

"Hey Scarlett," I greet her. She looks at me weirdly. "What?"

"You're blushing, what happened?"

"Oh, really?" I touch my face with my other hand. She laughs and gently swing our hands.

"Where are you going?" She ask.

"Um, I don't know. Maybe to somewhere quiet? What about you?"

"Finding Zuleima while she's finding Duvessa,"

I remember they were arguing early. Something about District Champions. "What happened?"

"Oh nothing. In like the next couple of weeks, all districts is going to have the Firsts and Seconds fight each other. Whoever wins will be crown as the District Champions. But there's an issue, Zuleima wants it and Duvessa doesn't."

"Do you know why Duvessa doesn't?"

"I'm not sure but my guess is she doesn't want the title as it doesn't matter to her."

"But isn't it the most prestigious?"

"All titles are prestigious."

Huh, so why does Duvessa doesn't want it?

"So yeah, Duvessa got mad and Zuleima is trying to find her, trying to convince her."

"I think if they both agree, they both can secure the titles,"

"Yes, but other Firsts and Seconds are also talented, as much as our First and Second."

True.

"Let's find them. I'll help you," I say.

"Thank you, Ellera. I hope you would and you did. How awesome is that?"

"Really awesome," we both laugh.

Walking for awhile, we hear them arguing. It was loud and people try to avoid them but are looking at them. Scarlett and I quickly go to them.

"Get away from me!" Duvessa yells. Zuleima grabs Duvessa by the shoulder to stop her from walking away but she harshly move her shoulder away from Zuleima's touch.

"Are you serious right now?! Fine! Fine," Zuleima stand there in defeat with her hands on her hips. Wow, I have never seen them both like this.

"I'm going to calm Duvessa down," I tell Scarlett.

"Same, catch you up later," she squeeze my hand then let go. I quickly follow behind Duvessa, silently.

After while, we come to a stop. No one is around and Duvessa is taking deep breathes.

"I told you to leave me alone, Zuleima," she say. I was going to tell her I'm not Zuleima but she turn around and shoot metal shards at me. I quickly raise my hand up to control them and her eyes went wide. She derail the metals to the wall. "Ellera, why didn't you say anything?! I'm so sorry. I should've looked."

"No, no. It's okay," I chuckle. She shakes her head.

"Someone could've saw," she whisper.

"How... Are you?" I ask, completely changing the subject.

She sighs and rubs her face. "Horrible. Zuleima has been nagging me all day. I'm tired of this whole event." Duvessa turns her back to me and sigh again. She looks so stress. I went behind her and embrace her. "How about you?"

Oh um. Best to keep what happened today to myself. "I'm okay, I was training myself."

"And how's that?" I kiss Duvessa's neck.

"I love it,"

"Good."

"Why don't we go to a nearby shop and have something to munch on?" I suggest.

"Sure, I haven't eaten all day," I let go of Duvessa and hold her hand. "Where is this shop? I haven't heard of any shop around the university."

"Because it's private," I smile.

"Well then, take me to it."

Duvessa and I head to the shop. It was a five minutes walk and she was shocked that she didn't know about this. I didn't either until the Librarian told me. She gave me coupons and I think since Duvessa is the Second, she can access it.

"Finally, you visit Second Duvessa," the fire user say cheerfully. He's old but kind of looks young at the same time. "What can I get for both of you?"

I look at the menu and since I'm not that hungry, I order a fried fish. It's a specialty along with some seafood. Duvessa orders herself a type of spicy ramen and steamed buns with red bean fillings. She also went ahead and get herself ice cream for later. I guess she is hungry after all.

"Duvessa, can we go on a quest whenever you're available?" I ask. She smiles and drink the black liquid the owner of this shop brought over.

"Oh wow, this burns. What is it?" She ask. The fire man didn't even tell us what it is either. I give it a try. The black water taste sweet but it burns my throat on the way down. She was right, but it still taste good.

"Yeah, but it's safe," I tell her.

"This week..." Duvessa taps her fingers on the table. "Yes, yes we can around this week, not next week because of the... Event," I know what she means by event.

"So you're going to lose on purpose?" I ask.

"Do I have a choice, Ellera?" She drinks from the cup again then laugh.

"You can do it for Zuleima,"

"Do you want to know the truth?" She looks at me. Her arms are on the table, fingers intertwine. She's serious. "I feel like a threat to everyone. Fallon hasn't stop hunting me down and I am planning to visiting him. The Council, they-,"

"Here's your orders," the man interrupts Duvessa. He set all the food we order on our table then left.

"Continue," I tell her. She shrugs and start her meal off by having a fluffy steamed bun. Since she got three, I took one. A bite to it made me moan. It stops Duvessa and she looks up. "Sorry, it taste really good." She smiles and nod.