Poetry (P1)

Duvessa

Those pesky water girls were sneaky. It was good that the battle finish, otherwise I could've died. Right now I'm better. I ate lunch with Zuleima and Scarlett and they mention Ellera was here. I didn't know that but I got my Second ring back. Why did she do that for? She can't accept it? It hurts a bit. I take a look at the elemental ring but someone opening the door freaked me out. I drop the ring in the crack of the bed.

"Hey Duvessa," I look up and it's the Elder.

"Hey," I greet her back and play around with my Second ring.

"How are you feeling?" She ask.

"Like myself again. Are you here to tell me about Zuleima's and my suggestion?" I guess.

"No," she stands by me and scan me. "I heard something about you." Heard something about me? What are you talking about? "Ellera told me she saw you manipulation air, is that true. I want you to be honest with me."

I wheeze and let out a few laughter before shaking my head. "No, if she's talking about the time I caught her, I used metal to push myself up to catch her. She clumsily fell of the ladder in the library."

"And when did that happen?" She question.

"A few days ago," I answer.

"Hum... Okay. Rest well, Duvessa," once the Elder leaves the room. I release a quiet sigh.

Ellera snitched on me? How does she even know? Unless she really saw me use it. Well, I even show her multiple times so of course she knows. I sigh again and retrieve my elemental ring back.

I sign out of the infirmary and leave to find Ellera.