Chapter 43

It amazed Jeongguk how close he felt with them already, seeming to fit together so easily. Like he was always meant to come together. Like crows followed wolves, sharing meals.

Jeongguk was reminded of the night that Yoongi had told him that he didn't believe in Fate, and Destiny was too brutal of a word. That Serendipity was the word of choice, and Jeongguk found himself thinking the same, but couldn't help but wonder if maybe the Moon above knew that they needed each other.

Namjoon kissed Seokjin's neck, nosing at his scent gland. Jeongguk shuddered at the intimacy of the action, and the way Seokjin sighed happily into the movement.

"Babe, I did just throw up, like, ten minutes ago," Seokjin mumbled, shaking his head. "Morning sickness is kicking my ass, and if you aren't careful then I will throw up on you next."

Namjoon groaned, fingers slipping under his sweater and caressing the bare flesh of his stomach. "Jinnie, baby, you already have thrown up on me," he reminded gently.

Seokjin sucked on his teeth, turning around in Namjoon's arms and wrapping his own arms around Namjoon's neck so that he was eye level with him. "Oh, right. My bad, baby. Here, enjoy vomit breath."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, kissing his nose. "I will take the blame for the pregnancy, but I will draw the line at vomit breath."

Seokjin chortled, smacking at his chest in jest before he returned to plating the freshly made food. Jeongguk took this time to step out from where he was hiding, offering a shy smile as they both turned to face him.

Namjoon smiles warmly, settling at the kitchen table with a dimpled grin. "Good morning, Jeongguk-ah."

"Um, morning," he murmurs back quietly, shifting as he paused by the table in front of his chair.

Seokjin brushed his finger through his sable hair, setting his plate on the table and winking. "Morning, Jeongguk-ah. Please, sit and eat. We don't bite in the mornings."

Feeling bolder at the reassurance, Jeongguk settled at the table and picked up his chopsticks. Namjoon was already stuffing his face full of egg. "Did you sleep well?"

Jeongguk glanced over at the older. "Yes, I slept well. How- uh- about you?"

Namjoon smiles again, eyes crinkling. "I slept good."

Seokjin scoffed, plopping himself into the chair beside Namjoon. "Don't listen to the man. He slept like a rock, like always."

"Until you woke me up at nearly three in the morning," jested the human, arching a brow towards the pregnant Omega.

Seokjin only smiles sweetly. "Who broke the condom trying to get it on, Joonie, dear?" Namjoon flinches, pointedly looking down at his food. Seokjin hummed pleasantly. "That's what I thought."

Jeongguk stuffed egg in his mouth in an attempt to keep from laughing at the sheer redness of Namjoon's cheeks, and the smug smirk that covered Seokjin's face.

Yoongi entered the kitchen, hair damp and clothing fresh as he kissed Jeongguk's hair and then sat next to him. Seokjin pushed his plate towards him, and coffee from the smell of it.

"Morning, Yoongichi," he greets warmly. Yoongi grunts, downing his coffee.

"Morning, hyung," Namjoon says between bites, and Yoongi offers a half wave in return. Jeongguk felt Yoongi leaning against his shoulder, basically holding him up as he ate, and he found he didn't mind in the least.

A mouthful of eggs and his mug of coffee gone, Yoongi seemed much more perked up as he glanced in the direction of the two guests. "So, today is Chuseok. What's the plan?"