ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ɪɴ ʀᴇᴅ

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 14.. .

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪

"Mhm I think that's all for now. Let's cut this one here" Ross called out, stretching his back on the couch with a yawn following right after.

"It's pretty early" Rocky furrowed his eyebrows.

This was one of the rare daylight song-writing sessions, and they'd been at it for no longer than an hour and a half.

"Dude we've already been so progressive with the songs. I think it's time we lazy out and cut the sessions a bit. I don't think a headache should tell me when to stop working" he suggested with a smile.

"I guess we can leave it here" Laura sighted, and Ross looked at the screen of his phone to see her press her lips.

He then looked back at Rocky to see him get up from his chair "Where you going?"

"I'm hungry" he simply replied, leaving the room.

"Alright, well, anyway. How are you feeling?" Ross turned his attention to Laura again.

She looked up to him on her screen, raising an eyebrow "About the songs or?"

"In general" Ross shrugged.

"I'm okay" Laura chuckled "What brought up the question?"

"I don't know. That was a deep sigh right there" he pointed out.

An amusing smile played on her lips, and she rolled her eyes "I'm good Ross"

"Good" he nodded.

A small silence fell over them, and Laura smiled a little "And.. how are you?"

"I'm doing good" he replied, a small smile on his face that made her chuckle.

"So shall we say good bye for now?" Laura giggled a little.

"Nah talk with me a bit. You're always too sleepy to talk by the end of the sessions" Ross explains, holding on to his phone as he followed after Rocky and into the living room.

"Woah it suddenly got so bright" Laura furrowed her eyes a bit at the clear face and suddenly shiny golden hair on top of her friend's head.

"Yeah I know. The studio is super dark so when I come out here after being in the studio for a while when it's day, I'm always blinded" he squinted a bit at the huge windows.

Laura chuckled at that as she noticed him fall on what she knew was the living room couch- yep the very one she had the profound memories of drunk sleeping on.

"You still on the call?" Rocky asked, walking in as he bit into an apple.

"Yeah" Ross smiled "That your lunch?" he pointed to the apple.

"Part of it" he shrugged.

Ross chuckled, and turned his head when he saw the front door open, in walking Ryland holding Vader on his arms.

"We're back from our very adventures lonely walk" Ryland announced to his brothers.

"I don't think that's how you walk a dog" Rocky pointed at Vader on his arms.