ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. . 58

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

"You look... stunning" Ellen whispered.

Laura stared at herself in the mirror, touching the skirt of her gown softly.

It really did lay beautifully on her, and it was exactly that, her.

Nothing too crazy or hollywood, just a dress she felt pretty in. The same dress she'd picked that she felt like suited her so nicely, paired with white glittery heels.

Her make up artist had done an amazing job doing her make up as well- it looked so glowey and dowey, her eyeliner perfectly placed, flirty lashes, blushed cheeks and an auburn colored lipstick that went perfectly with her natural lip shade.

Her hair had been loosely curled and sepereated in the middle by a beautiful and large hair piece, that helped also support her veil.

The whole look looked very bride like, yet so simplic and natural. She truly did feel beautiful.

"Thank you" Laura nodded, as her mom went in for a nice and long hug.

She took a deep breath - stressed out of her mind.

While on the outside she truly did look put together and ready for the ceremony- every piece of her inside was screaming.

Get out. Get out. We need a way out of this. You're not ready for this.

She just didn't know how to make her escape. Was it truly too late? Was she now the villain for wanting out?

Thank god for the bride and groom rule to not sleep in the same bed/place on the night before, so the two could get ready sepereatly in the morning without seeing each other, because she got to fill her bed up with snacks, and get drunk on whiskey as she cried.

She'd read Ross's texts.

The fact that you could ever think I didn't is silly. Of course I love you, Marie.

'Of course I love you, Marie'

Oh she had completely broken down.

She'd been wanting to hear that from him for so long, and the thought of the wedding of the next day made her feel nauseous.

She wanted to call Thomas and tell him to cancel right there.

Yes the thought of breaking off an entire engagement and seven year relationship over the phone came to her mind.

Thank god she came to her senses.

Thomas Mcken could be so frustrating sometimes, but she knew him- and he deserved so much better than that.

So she decided what was the difference between calling it off the night before and calling it off the day of? Everything's already set at both options, and the first one just made her feel like a shitty individual.

But she had to do it today. Before it was too late. She couldn't say yes, not this time.

She'd been spending all morning getting ready by her stylist and make up artists, having her mom and bridesmaids as her companions, while Thomas did the same over at his apartment.