ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. .32

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

"You bastard!"

He'd never seen someone so relaxed turn so aggressive in a blink of an eye.

When she tried to slap him he immediately moved away, laughing.

"You listened in to my conversation with Vannesa?!" she yelled at him.

"Tiny bit" he winked.

"I hate you" she glared "I hate you I hate you I hate you"

"Seemed to love me a few minutes ago" he scratched the back of his head innocently "I mean you can just technically say it was a fever dream" he winked.

He hoped that little pun could help him out of the hole he'd dug up for himself with that little scene.

"No, I hate you don't ever touch me again, don't even look at me again, this ep is done for!" she threatened, glaring at him and ready to jump him, but this time, it was so she could kick him in the balls.

Hard.

Oh she was fuming.

It was certain to say the pun didn't do a thing.

"Okay okay I deserved all that" he put his hands up, now admitting to his crimes "But I don't think I'm doing any of that"

After sending him another deathly glare, she turned away from him staring ahead instead, silent.

He sighed.

"Oh come on" he pouted now approaching the hot tub and sitting on top of it with only his legs in the water "Look at me"

"It had nothing to do with us by the way" she still refused to look at him "I don't know why that dream happened, but it was not under my control and hey it's human, it happens. I'm sorry. And you seem to forget Thomas was in it too"

"If it wasn't in your control you have nothing to be sorry about" he shrugged "And even if it was- you still wouldn't have anything to be sorry about. I couldn't blame you"

She noticed how he completely ignored her mentioning Thomas, as her frown deepened at that last line.

That ego was way too inflated by this point. There was no turning back.

The idiot had completely fooled her, made her crumble into his arms like that then just went 'ah, just kidding'.

She just felt stupid. She couldn't believe how empty her head had been just a few minutes ago- infused into a world of wonder and pleasure.

The way he had that type of power over her terrified her. What were his hands made of?

Magic?

"You're not going to talk to me anymore are you?" he spoke up, still staring at her gorgeous side profile and messy hair.

She moved her hands to fix back that claw clip in her hair, then settled in the tub again.

Oh she wasn't leaving. She came in here to relax and she would do just that after he hopefully left her alone.

"I'm sorry I ruined your relaxing night" he spoke up, genuinely.

She still didn't look at him, and he sighted, slowly emerging himself inside the tub too.

To his surprise she'd been right about the space- it was tight, their legs were touching, but seeing as he was like 6'2 , that shouldn't be a surprise. Though the water felt nice and warm.