ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴋɪss

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. .41

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

"Okay!" Riker clapped his hands, voice loud enough to steal the group's attention.

Everyone turned their heads to him, leaving their conversations.

"So .. Flavor" he spoke up "It's one hell of a song!"

The comment made the group chuckle as Laura pressed her lips.

Today's going to be interesting.

"And we've got one hell of a concept to create. I need you all to work together so we can get this done as fast as possible. Ross, Laura and Rocky.. you guys can start getting ready. The rest- I have the list of things that need to be done before we start filming right here" he unraveled a white peace of paper.

"Come on" Rocky pat Laura's back, nodding towards a door.

She looked back at the kitchen of the house they rented, before following after him and Ross.

You see, the concept for Falvor wasn't as crazy as the one for Fever Dream. They weren't planning on using too many crazy effects.

It was said to be simple, to the point, sexy. The fans were crazy excited about this one, knowing they had the choice to pick the next music video.

Of course Flavor won.

Laura chuckled to herself as she sat in her make up chair. She'd gotten her own stylist, make up artist and everything.

They had a huge crew, just like in the Fever Dream music video, since they joined forces.

"I'm already tired thinking about how many times I'm going to have to put this on you today" her make up artist, Lili sighted as she powdered up her face.

Ross looked back at the girls with a smirk from his own make up chair.

Laura hummed with a smile on her face as she felt Mary start on doing her hair "Thank god I only have to fix it once. The rest of the music video the hair are supposed to be messy anyway"

"Okay, we get it, you've got the easy job" Lili sent her a little glare, making Mary laugh.

"Mary... is it?" Ross spoke up.

She turned to him, nodding.

"Don't do too much. I'll probably undo most of it" he sent her a heads up.

She raised her eyebrows as she looked back at Mary, as the two chuckled.

When Lili looked down at Laura, she smiled "Oh would you look at that! We'll probably need no blush"

The comment made them all crack up and Laura looked back at Ross, glaring daggers at him despite how flushed she was.

He sent her a wink, turning his head back so his own make up artist could get to work.

"Just continue" Laura shook her head, rolling her eyes at the girls.

She was going to kill him for those comments someday.

He'd went from being distant and sad around her, to still sort of distant, but way more flirty and cheeky.

She felt like she was back in high school, assigned to work with the high schools bad boy whom kept teasing her.

In a way.. the statement wasn't too off.

Ross didn't seem to give a fuck anymore. He knew there was truly no hope for a them, yet he couldn't fully distance himself since they had to work together.