ʏᴏᴜʀs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. .42

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

"That was hot"

"Okay"

"That was so hot"

"Thanks" she nodded.

"Like you were- and he was- and then you guy-" Lili took a deep breath "Either you're both phenomenal actors or some lines between real and acting were blurred in there. I could see sparks."

She was quite talkative as she refreshed Laura's make up, powdering her up once more.

"Those lines have always been blurry" she mumbled.

She stopped putting her make up on for a second, giving her a look "What?"

It was safe to say the girl had zero idea about their history.

She shrugged in response.

"Aren't you engaged?" she asked again.

"Yes" she let out a sigh.

"Shit"

Yeah, shit.

The conversation went silent for a bit as she colored Laura's lips again with the peachy colour she had on- most of which she'd left on Ross's face.

Just as she was about to go after she sprayed her with setting spary, Lili stopped her in place with a hand at her shoulder.

"I don't know you well" she spoke up again "But the glow in your face and the sparkling eyes when you look at him don't lie. It's not my place but-"

"Thanks" Laura interrupted, giving her a warm smile.

She nodded, smiling back, before she looked behind her "He's waiting for you"

Laura turned around to see he was staring at her from a few feet away.

When he gestured for her to approach, she did, almost like he was magnetic.

"Are we doing the next scene now?" she questioned, looking back at the kitchen.

He started down at her, then shook his head.

She furrowed her eyebrows.

"In five" he explained.

She nodded.

They stood next to each other in silence as they watched people from their team wipe down the counters and cut up fruit.

With a sigh, Laura's eyebrows furrowed..

She wondered how this music video would go over with the fans.. she'd never filmed anything this dirty before.

Was she nervous? yes.

Was she also sort of excited?

Well, of course.

Soon enough the two were in the kitchen, about to film.

Ross looked down at Laura, catching her by surprise when he grabbed her by the waist- her hands immediately flying to his shoulders to catch herself as he propped her up on the counter like a doll.

Surprised, she blinked.

"I haven't started filming yet" Gordy pointed out, still fiddling with the camera.

"I'm just getting her ready" he smirked, grabbing a bottle of whipped cream from the counter behind him and shaking it.

"Stop looking at me like that" Laura commented as she watched him, face a little flushed.