ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. .52

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

The last day in Italy was spent a bit more different than the last one.

Well.. the last day for everyone who was on tour - as Vannesa had informed Laura, her parents and her and her husband were to stay a little while longer before returning to La.. as in maybe a week for a vacation.

The families didn't go off in different directions, and waited for each other so they could have a nice breakfast out together.

They settled for a spot in the main metropolitan area where Laura ordered some crepés among other foods and caught up a bit with Savannah, as Damiano kept Ross and Vlad (that sat at both sides of him) busy going off about some lecture he'd taught in collage as a professor.

Of course, neither of them had a huge interest on the topic, but kept listening because they were both too nice to say anything and risk having Damiano's good mood be even slightly ruined.

It was kind of funny- Vannesa and Ellen kept laughing at their misery from time to time- no efforts were made to help.

Super on the other hand was being a little annoying toddler, as most are, and kept being passed down from hand to hand each time someone offered to help. It was truly the highlight of their morning.

After a long conversation into the afternoon and a couple of pictures taken, (including pictures taken by them encountering fans), Ellen pointed out the posters on the streets about the festivities that were happening that night.

Apparently there was an organized night including of eating, drinking and dancing happening right where they were later at about five pm, outside, open to all the public.

Everyone agreed I'd be a good way to end the day, as they were to leave the day right after to travel to Vienna.

The getting-ready-for-it process was long, but a fun one.

Since they were all together Rydel invited all the girls in her room (as the person with the luck of having the biggest mirror in her hotel room), and they just played some music while they picked out the outfits and did their make up and hair.

Stormie and Ellen had gotten ready relatively faster, so they were just sitting in the room talking, playing with Velvet and taking care of Super while the girls got ready.

Rydel ended up curling her hair and putting on a floral two peace with a long flowy skirt- it was right up her alley, while Savannah did a tight high pony and picked out a mid-length loose rose colored satin dress.

The weather had been nice and hot all day, and the night felt pretty warm too, so everyone had went for something more summery and thin.

Vannesa picked out a dark blue long dress that had an off the shoulder neckline with straps, and barely did some make up before grabbing her black hair in a low pony, pulling out a few strings in the front, when Laura had the genius idea of placing a flower as an accessory on the pony.

Of course, she ended up getting teased by her sister for her romantic idea, but ignored it with an eyeroll.

Speaking of, Laura did her usual curls for her hair and kept her make up light and flirty.

The dress she'd picked out she wasn't sure how much to trust, considering she'd never tried it on before (she'd brought it the day before with Vannesa in a quick purchase type of moment where the store was full of people and extremely hot to stand).

She checked herself out in the mirror when she put on the dress, liking the way it fit her and how loose and flowy it felt. It was a pretty white, long and had a romantic vibe to it.