ᴍʏ ᴘᴀsᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. .40

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

"I don't get it. Do they think we'll give all the leaks publicity? 'Cus we're not making more art covers" Laura pouted, resting her head back on on the couch with a little huff.

"No, but they can make a few bucks off a tweet" Ryland spoke up "They probably started digging up more on you after the boom of the first leaks"

"Okay, that's that- we're ignoring these ones" Laura decided "I'm sick of losing my privacy for the sake of money. Paparazzi was following me around at Home Depo the other day- Home Depo!" she threw her hands up to make a point.

"Wait paparazzi have started following you around even alone?" Rydel looked up from her phone- she'd been scrolling trying to find the leaks for a few minutes now.

"Yeah. It's nuts.. I didn't realize it could ever go this far" she mumbled, looking away.

"Have you guys gotten paparazzi-ed alone?" Rydel then looked at Ross and Rocky "Cus I know when there's Ross and Laura there's a good chance of getting followed but I didn't know they'd started stalking you alone too"

"Couple of times down the street" Ross shrugged.

"Damn. You really took this celebrity thing up a notch" Rydel giggled.

"Yeah let's just hope they don't find me" Rocky smiled, giving them a thumbs up.

"Oh my god- I found it!" Rydel spoke up.

"You found Rocky?" Ryland yawned.

Rocky sent him a look.

"The leaks. This is the first one" she gave her phone to Ross, which had Laura lean in at his side to look down at what he was seeing.

Her mouth fell open a little.

"Oh god" she mumbled, pulling away from the phone as she covered her face with her hands to hopefully cover up the blush spreading to her cheeks

"How the fuck did this get leaked?" Ross questioned, still staring at the imagine.. quite shocked "There was no one in the room with us. I forgot this photo even existed. I swear I deleted it"

"You sent it to me" Laura spoke up, uncovering her face as she stared at him at her side.

"Oh" his eyebrows raised.

He might've forgotten about that tiny detail.

"That was my old number though- I don't have the same one anymore. Still I don't know how they found it from our messages. . or maybe it automatically saved to my google photos when it was in my gallery and somehow they managed to get in there?" her eyes widen "Jesus I have to change every password I've ever had"

"Or maybe they gave someone your old phone number. They recycle them a lot" Ryland suggested.

"I doubt they'd have access to the messages" Ross furrowed his eyebrows, giving Rydel back her phone "This is fucking ridiculous"