ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. .53

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

"Oh, darling, I know you're taken"

That.

That was what made her hesitate to open the door. She practically froze in place when she heard his voice.

"Something 'bout this just don't feel right"

He was strumming this guitar and singing.

"Every time one of us tries to leave here
Oh, the other one holds on tight, oh"

Her chest started burning. She could recognize this song, it was one she hadn't heard in a long long time, but she did listen to it when it came out.

Of course, he'd found it now.

"Baby, tonight, there's so much love in between us
But you say you gotta get home
Stay here with me"

She narrowed her eyebrows.

"I won't tell a soul"

Oh..

She knew this was about her, and she didn't want to hear it.

It was giving her flashbacks to the time she had him sleepover at her home, and heard him playing her piano at three am.

That night was still deeply engraved into her memory, and she couldn't hear that song without thinking of him every time.

His voice sounded just the same past that door, maybe a bit more melancholic.

Would this.. be another song that would make her think of him?

"You tell me someone's waiting for ya
That you can't do this anymore" he sighted.

This time around, the song wasn't just about love. It was about them. He knew that when he found it.

"But you kiss me again
So go ahead and draw the blinds, and lock all the doors"

Her eyes closed tightly, and she raised her head up, looking straight at the door.

She needed to leave.

Now.

"Baby, tonight, there's so much love in between us
You say that you gotta get home
Stay here with me"

So she did.

She only turned around and rested her back to the door, as a soft sigh left her shaking lips.

"I won't tell a soul (Tell a soul, tell a soul)"

His voice was soft and charming. She'd always loved it, and not only his singing voice but the simple way he spoke.