ᴘʀᴏꜰɪᴛ

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. .38

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

[RECAP]

Her brain was running as she tried to remember what they were talking about.

She remembered visiting Ross at a hotel in Vancouver when they found out they were both there to film their separate projects. Ross was doing Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, and e was doing Cinderella, A Christmas W. The reunion was overdue.

"I'll show you in a second" Maria mumbled as she worked to find the photo in her lap top.

Ross looked at Laura in uncertainty, to see how she was handling it. She looked a little anxious.

He was too. He wasn't sure what part of that night they caught. Even worse- he couldn't even remember a lot of what he did because of how long it's been- and he was partly drunk for some of the night too.

She looked back at him in worry.

He could only press his lips, as they looked over at the projector again.

"This is elevator footage"

The second she clicked on the photo, several gasps filled the room.

His eyes widen.

"Ah fuck"

"Ah fuck"

❥︎

"Holy shit!" Riker's eyebrows raised as a grin took over his face, and laughs filled the room.

The professionalism? Sort of out the window. Luckily they all knew each other in non-professional terms as well, so it wasn't that off-putting.

"I fucking knew something happened in Vancouver!" Rocky pointed at Ross accusingly.

At the time and Ross and Rocky were going back and forth trying to write music even though Ross was off filming. He mentioned seeing Laura but literally gave zero details about where they went or what they did.

Even when he asked, he'd change the subject. It had him a little suspicious, but he didn't push it.

Laura closed her eyes slowly and opened them again.

Nope, it wasn't a dream. Screenshots of her full on making out with Ross Lynch had made it into a large projector in front of all the people they knew in the office, AND went absolutely viral.

Everyone had seen them. Everyone.

She wanted to disappear. This was tragic.

She was a little surprised at Rocky's accusations though. To be honest, she thought they knew the story- but he'd kept it private. It made her feel so safe that he hadn't told anyone even when she didn't vocally ask that from him, though at the end of the day it had come out to haunt them.