ᴘᴜꜱʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. .34

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

Waking up to an alarm isn't most people's idea of a good morning.

Waking up to an alarm that's set at five am should be considered a hate crime.

He reached to turn off his alarm before falling back down on the bed, hands on his eyes.

In those two hours they hadn't moved at all, and he still had a sleepy Laura on top of him.

And by the look on her face a grumpy one too.

"It's so hot" she squeezed her eyes shut, before pulling away from him.

From one look at the window, he could tell they'd woken up before the sun. The room was still very dark.

"Uhum" he agreed, trying to keep his eyes open.

It was normal they'd wake up in heat after the three covers on top of them, the warm water bottle that had now turned room temperature, and the ibropufen Laura had that most definitely effected her body temperature.

Slowly but surely the two got up from the bed, still feeling hot, and went about their morning routines while also fixing up the place to make it look like it was before they got there.

They'd already cleaned up their stuff from the other rooms yesterday, but this morning they put away all the essentials.

Ross decided on black on black that morning (comfortable black pants and black t-shirt), and threw a thick grey coat on top. They needed to be flexible in their clothing after all, there was no doubt the heat would hit them the second they got off the plane.

Feeling tired and not in the mood to dress up for the freaking airport of all things, Laura went with a different pair of grey sweatpants, a white tutle neck underneath a milky colored nikey sweatshirt. She'd threw on a white coat on top for extra heat in outsider's wintery early morning weather.

Deciding on a simple half up and half down hairstyle for her hair, only to leave a few strands out to frame her face, she didn't bother with makeup, it was too early - a lipbalm would do

"Uber's here. You ready?" Ross walked in the bathroom to see her zipping up her bag of essentials.

"Yeah" she yawned.

"Piggyback ride down the stairs?" he suggested, wanting to turn this morning around and make some part of it enjoyable.

Besides, piggyback rides weren't uncommon in their friendship. He quite enjoyed having her hop on her back and running around was no problem because of how tiny and light she was.

"Too early" she shook her head, picking up the baggy.

"It's never too early for piggyback" he turned around and scrunched down, waiting for her to hop on his back.