ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ʀᴜɴ

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18.. .

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

He had just woken up. The sun outside was shining, and it looked like a relatively warm day, like most days in La were.

He hadn't planned it the night before or anything, but when he woke up at 6:45 am he didn't really feel like sleeping in anymore (which was rare), so he decided he'd use the time to go for a nice early morning run. He hadn't done that in a while.

Slowly getting up from the bed, only to look down and see Jaz's eyes open "Where you goin'?"

"A run" he stated, stretching his arms.

"Oh okay" she murmured, closing her eyes right back and cuddling even more into the covers.

Ross chuckled before he made his way into the bathroom.

He did his morning routine very quickly, and dressed himself in a pair of black sweatpants and a white tank top he would probably end up taking off during the run anyway.

As he took his things and walked down the hallway he noticed the clock had striked seven.

He felt so proud to be up that early without his job forcing him to wake up at that time for once.

As he entered the living room he caught a glimse of Laura, and walked back a little to see she was still dead asleep.

He chuckled, about to walk away when he noticed something he probably shouldn't have noticed.

Like her boob basically falling out of her loose cropped tank top- the string of it having completely fallen off of her shoulder and down her arm, therefore showing off more than enough of her breast.

His eyes widened, before he immediately turned around to look away.

Well, good morning to him then. That was the last thing he expected to see that early.

Was it normal to feel like a terrible person even though he didn't know?

He huffed a laugh, shaking his head as he licked his lips.

Holy shit.

"Ross?" a very hoarse voice called out his name.

Oh, she sounded so sweet.

She also sounded... awake!

He turned to face her with an alarmed look on his face, and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Sorry, I- didn't mean to wake you" he licked his lips again, not being able to hold eye contact with her and looking away from time to time to make sure he wasn't greeted with a slap the second she actually gained full consciousness.

"What are you doing?" she questioned, yawning right after the question.

She had yet to tell.

"Um, I'm going for a run...and you" he pointed at her, moving his finger "Should uh- take care of that"

Laura saw where his finger pointed, and looked down at herself only to notice exactly what he was seeing.