ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. .39

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

"So Ross, Laura, it's been an awful long time since we've seen each other hasn't it? And I obviously just met Rocky today. How are you guys?" the interviewer sent the trio a smile.

She was a little brunette with straight hair cut into a bob, looking about in her late thirties, and Ross and Laura had for sure done an interview with her back in the day about Austin and Ally.

They couldn't even remember because of how brief it had been, but Angela had managed to joge their memory a bit before the cameras started rolling.

"We've been good" Ross replied quickly, nodding.

"Well we've been great, Angie, thank you. How have you been?" Laura's grin was evident. She was a little ball of sunshine as her friendly character showed through.

Ross rolled his eyes- a small smile on his face.

"Well since I found out you guys were working together, I've never felt better" she nodded, making the three laugh "So we're here now to talk about the Fever Dream Split Ep that literally just came out" her voice got even more excited and louder by the end.

"Wooo" Laura screamed out as Ross and Rocky clapped their hands, Ross fist pumping as well.

"But before I get into that I have to compliment the outfit- Laura you look phenomenal and you guys look as handsome as ever" Angela grinned at them.

"Thank you" Ross nodded, he was wearing a pair of checkered pants, paired with a vest underneath a gray blazer, while Rocky was wearing a white colored suit.

"Oh stopp" Laura had to immediately shake her head "I only wore these because my stylist said my legs would look long and as a 5'2 human being I'll take what I can get" she scrunched her nose cutely.

"It worked" Ross mumbled, making Laura turn her head as Angela and Rocky started laughing.

What? He hadn't been able to keep his eyes off her legs all morning.

The tights were so sexy. So fucking sexy.

He didn't know who the fuck styled Laura but he wanted to send them a gift basket.

He'd been daydreaming about jumping her in his arm and taking her against the wall- those legs of hers in heels wrapping around his torso as he held her ass up with one hand, and feeling the material of those tights with the other- pulling until he ripped them apart.

She started at him, leaving out an awkward laugh before she turned back to the interviewer.

A smirk on his face.

He felt a bit more confident after last night's talk. Maybe it didn't lift the dreaded veil of cookie-cutter friendship fully- but it did bring them somewhere.