ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. .55

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

So how do you end up staying in Greece for a little longer than you thought you would?

Well, the tour bus you came with, can, theoretically, break down.

And from what they heard that morning, that was most definitely the case. The driver said they hoped they'd get it up and running as fast as they could, but there was an issue with the engine.

If it wasn't ready in two days, the family would just fly out to LA instead. The only reason that they were willing to wait, was because Santorini was actually gorgeous so no one really wanted to leave.

In the meantime, after Thomas talked about how nice the hotel he picked was, the rest of the family decided to book it too.

Laura didn't really know how to feel about that. She wanted to keep Thomas and the Lynchs sepereate.. well, more so Thomas and one particular Lynch.

Because of Thomas's big mouth, that had become much much harder.

She of course helped them move some of the bags and luggages (along with hers) to the hotel rooms, and while she'd been doing that with the others, Mark commented about Ross's bags, and how many of them there were.

They could definitely use his hands- at least to pick up his own bags.

So when Mark asked her to call him even though she knew he was out with Jaz, she had to oblige.

He didn't pick up.

She waited a few more minutes and called again, but he didn't pick up once more.

Now curious and a little worried, she decided she'd take an uber and see if he was okay.

Stormie reassured that she didn't have to do that and that his phone was probably off because he forgot to charge it (it wasn't a first time), but while that was very possible, she also knew he went out with Jaz to have a very sensitive conversation that could impact him emotionally, which was the thing she was mainly worried about.

If he was in some corner crying his heart out, she wanted to be there and help him.

So just in case, she did take the ride.

Thankfully Ross had sent his location to Rocky when he asked where he was an hour ago or so.

After he'd apperantly sat down with Jaz, he'd sent it, so she was just going with it and just kind of hoping he was there.

Once she arrived at what what seemed the correct café, she didn't just want to walk in and risk having them still be talking and see her there. She'd be one more topic to fight about if anything.

So, being discreet, she carefully analyzed the inside of the café from the large windows.

Finally, she saw them, and they were sitting at a table together, talking.

Her heart became a little lighter at the sight. Ross seemed just fine. She'd been dramatic.

She almost took a step back to leave and pick up another uber, when she saw him reach out for her hands, and they joined them on top of the table.

The lightness in her heart disappeared just like that, and now she was worried again, but about a completely different thing.

As she stood there, watching, they kept their hands connected as they spoke.

They even started laughing and sipping on their coffee's like they were just old friends kicking it back right where they left off.

She had no right to feel any jealousy, especially with what she'd put him through (and honestly, herself) with Thomas and the wedding.