ꜰᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. .29

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

That cold wintery morning, Laura was first to wake up.

Since her & Ross were sharing a room, her alarm woke him up as well.

She could hear him groan as she reached to shut it off.

She took the time to properly wake up, wear her glasses, stretch a bit, fix the bed, and adjust to the cold atmosphere that was making her body shiver.

"I know you're awake. This was your idea. Wake up" she immediately went to Ross's bed, shaking his shoulders.

She cringed a bit at her voice. It sounded way low.

He protested her hands for a bit, before groaning one more time and turning to look at her over his bed, squinting slightly.

"Morning" she raised her eyebrows when she saw his eyes open, a small smile on her face.

He smiled slightly as well, blinking a few times "What's the time?"

Now his voice.. oh it was anything but cringy. It was low and husky, and she liked it a bit too much.

She had to admit it.

It was sexy as hell.

After they both got ready they looked around for Rocky, only to realize he hadn't left his room at all.

When Ross opened the door to his bedroom, he rolled his eyes.

"Still asleep" he informed Laura who was standing behind him.

"Let's wake him up" a mischievous smile showed up on her face.

He looked back at her, rolling his eyes before they both made their way inside.

They looked at each other, as if communicating without needing any words, before screaming his name at the same time.

Startled, Rocky's eyes popped open, and he blinked several times at the sight of his brother and her friend standing in his new room.

Laura's eyebrows raised when she saw how fast he woke up. She really thought they'd needed to do more than that, knowing it took more effort to wake up Ross.

"What the fuck" he muttered under his breath, eyebrows furrowed.

"Good morning. We're going out. Get dressed" Laura ordered with a smile on her face, before leaving the room.

Rocky stared at Ross.

He only shrugged, following after her.

While they waited for Rocky the two decided to put on more of those winter layers, like their thick jackets, shoes and gloves among many others.

Laura had on a neutral brown jacket over her sweater and black pants, as well as sneakers. After she found her gloves, she decided she was ready.