ᴛʜᴇ x

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁.. .54

☁︎♪♪☁︎♪♪☁︎

The next day he woke up tired, a little grumpy, and with a massive headache.

The first thing he did after getting out of bed that morning was mentally prepare to face the day - which included popping an advil in his mouth before he got ready for breakfast, as they were eating out.

Last night had ended in a pretty messed up, depressing note on his side.

It was the last show of tour, and that was already always emotional, but this time it hit him even harder, because tour had been his little excuse to keep Laura close.

Now.. he wasn't sure what was going to happen.

He was supposed to meet Jaz the night before for their little chat, but after talking one more time after the show, they both agreed to leave it for the next day.

After all he'd been sweaty, I'd been about three am and he was exhausted- there was no way he could handle that type of conversation then.

Hell, he wasn't sure how to go about it today either, but he simply pulled himself together, throwing on a pair of ripped jeans and a grey sweater that draped nicely on his body, complimenting his build, and messing with his hair a bit.

Now, he was sitting at a restaurant with his family, waiting for his food as he listened to their conversation.

His headache was beginning to loosen up a bit, but it was far from gone.

He was still pretty sleepy as well.

Laura showed up a few minutes later than them for breakfast, Thomas walking right behind her.

He noticed her the second she entered the door, her hair was tied in a little low and loose looking bun behind her head, a pair of average sized hoops and light make up made her look clean, and put together.

She was wearing a pair of wide legged ripped jeans, and a cropped simple white t-shirt, with no bra underneath.

Not that he noticed the last part.

What really irked him about her arrival was that there was the need to be an arrival at all- she hadn't slept in the tour bus the night before.

Similar to Jaz, Thomas had also gotten a hotel room for the night, and he proposed they'd both go back to it instead.

He hadn't been there when that conversation happened, or when she left, but he heard about it from Rydel when he asked where the hell Laura was.

"Good morning" she greeted when she arrived, and Stormie pulled her the empty seat next to her.

Once she sat down she was immediately pulled into a side hug by the blonde woman.

Thomas said his hello's as well before sitting beside her.

Ross was sitting on the other side of the table, arms crossed as he started at them - a rather look of boredom on his face.

He truly looked like he'd woken up on the wrong side of the bed.

Of course, Laura couldn't avoid his eyes for much longer, so when she looked away from Stormie, her eyes immediately caught his.

His face expression didn't change, and she pressed her lips at him, leaving out a defeated sigh.

"How'd you sleep?" he questioned.

She narrowed her eyes at him, sending him a disapproving look as Thomas watched their interaction.