🦋💕Cuddles💕🦋

Yes I'm writing all my ships cuddling😅 I Hope this turns out-

-third person-
There was a knock on the door. Luke's mom knew it was Zander, for she had been awaiting his arrival for quite some time. She opened the door and let him in. "Thank ya' ma'am" Zander said, smiling. "No problem sweetie. Luke's in his room" she finished, going back to washing the dishes.

================================

"hey Luke" Zander said, stepping into Luke's room. "ayo" Luke muttered, tired. "If you're tired, I can leave" Zander said, standing next to his sleepy boyfriend. Luke opened his arms for a hug, and motioned for Zander to come his way. Zander accepted the hug, and Luke pulled him onto the bed, in his arms. Luke kissed Zander on the lips, causing a bright shade of crimson to flush upon his cheeks. Finally, Luke kissed Zander's forehead, and rested his head on Zander's chest. "I can hear your heartbeat racing. Are you feeling alright?" Luke whispered. "Mm yeah" Zander nervously replied. "Alright...I love you" Luke whispered near Zander's ear. "I-I love you too" Zander finished. Luke rested his head on Zander's chest, and fell back asleep. A while later, Luke's mom went in to check on the pb&j pair. She carefully opened the door, and found the two asleep in each other's arms.