🎄~ Christmas ~ 🎄

Yes already- there will be a lot of Christmas chapters lol

Zander stood on a stool, reaching as high as he could to tape the decoration.

"c'mon baby" Luke laughed, holding up the garland. "My arm is about to fall off" The club always decorated the room for up coming holidays.

Hailey walked up to the couple and heald the mistletoe --which she was about to hang up-- between the couple. Jake walked in carrying a box.

"Ooooh~ Zander and Luke are under the mistletoe~" he teased. The pair looked at each other--at the mistletoe- at Hailey, and then pecked each others lips. Zander tripped off the stool onto Luke.

Zander sat up first. "Sorry sweetie" he groaned. Lukes arm remained around Zanders waist.
Luke smiled, rubbing his forehead with his free hand.

"Its alright, no need to say sorry! Uh, Hailey, would you mind fixing the garland.. I have to get a bandaid or two from the nurse.."

"Ohhhh baby~ Im sorry! I have a few bandages in my bag.." Zander said, reaching for his backpack. He rummaged through, and continued "How can I make it up to you?"

Luke though for a moment, watching as Zander pulled out a little zip up bag. "Well, I hear there's a mistletoe in the third bathroom stall at 12:45"

The room went silent. Zander stared at Luke, his eyes wide.

"I'm kidding" he finished. Everyone quickly went back to work. "but maybe a hug.. And you can come to olive garden with me and my grandma tonight"

Zander sighed. "Alriiight.. But you know I hate olive garden". Luke giggled at Zanders complaint. He carefully wrapped the bandages around Lukes wounds.