🇺🇸Fourth of July🇺🇸

"Okay. I got the little ones and some big ones.. you owe me like $500." Hailey complained, shoving some boxes into the back of Her moms car.

"I wasn't the one who told you to get-" Zander started, but was cut off by his boyfriend.

"How bout' after I buy ice cream? Excluding the $100 I owe you" Luke offered, wrapping his arm around Jakes shoulder. Zander smacked his hand away from Jake.

"Whoops" Zander scoffed, death staring the taller red-head. Luke awkwardly smiled at Zander.

"Let's just get in the car. The place we're setting them off at is about an hour away, I suggest Zander takes a nap to un-grumpy" Hailey grumbled eyeing her moody brother. Zander rolled his eyes.

The six got into the car, snuggling up to each other. Milly and Sean were seated in the front, Luke and Zander in the second row, Hailey and Jake in the very back.

Zander, in fact, did fall asleep. On Luke's shoulder. The ginger wrapped his arm around Zander's waist, closing his eyes.

Jake and Hailey, listened to music. They shared earbuds, listening to musical master pieces. Jake wrapped his arm around Hailey's shoulder.

Sean was driving, so he and Milly conversated the entire time.

"So, how long until Zander pisses his pants over the fire works?" Milly giggled, setting her feet on the dashboard.

"Piss his pants is a strong sentence. I would say more 'jump into Luke's arms while screaming' type of thing" Sean replied in laughs.

"Zander won't do that. I see him every Fourth of July" Luke whispered from the back seat. "He doesn't like loud ones. And don't point sparklers at him. His biological dad used to do that and it really scared him. "

"Alright mister know-it-all" Milly scoffed. Luke layed his head back down.

"I mean we do have to take into account Zanders PTSD. Not to mention the bipolar depression." Sean mentioned, recalling his knowledge on Zander's rough past.

"Yeah. I have the annoying ADHD. Most fireworks don't make me ADHD tick though" Milly whimpered, angered by her disorder.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. If you ever need a break tell me" Sean smiled at the short girl.

"Thanks"

"Can I talk too? I'm bored" Luke said, bored of sleeping.

"Aww are your boyfriends cuddles not enough?" Milly joked, turning back to the pair.

Luke stroking Zander's arm replied "Naw, they're always enough I just want to talk"

"I know I know I'm just kidding. Sure" Milly finished.

After a half hour car ride, they finally arrived. Zander had woken up about ten minutes ago, and was more hiper than ever

They got out onto the tar, where many others celebrating Fourth of July were there as well.

They set up the fireworks, and eventually fell asleep under the stars

U can tell i didnt know what to write- anyways I hope u liked it n sorry it's late and short I'm trying to get sum stuff published today-