🍾🄱🄾🅃🅃🄻🄴🄳 🅄🄿 // 🄻🄰🄽🄳🄴🅁🍼

This is based on the (almost🙄) kiss scene in the 'keep you to myself' MEP short clip on mother rosy's second channel Uwu

Ship: Lander
Word count: 372
---

The couple had only been together for a few days now. It was saturday night, after everyone else had gome home, but Luke was staying the night.

"Wait wait sweetie look" Zander laughed, leaning closer to Luke to show him a video on his phone. Almost in Sync, they began laughing.

As their laughing calmed down a bit, they met each others eyes.

Luke smiled gently, blushing in the process. Zander turned his gaze to Luke's lips. Luke took notice of his action, and gently placed his hand on Zander's cheek.

"I love you" Zander murmured, leaning in toward the taller boy, Luke leaned in too, closing his eyes slowly.

Suddenly, I loud buzz came from Luke's pocket, startling the pair.

They jumped back, and Luke pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Stacy" he sighed, going to put it back where it was. Zander grabbed Luke's phone and powered it off, nearly throwing it on his desk.

Zander scooted closer to his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around Luke's neck.

"Where were we?" Zander questioned jokingly. Luke giggled and leaned closer to Zander, the gap between them slowly becoming smaller.

Zander could feel Luke's smile on his lips. He loved the way it felt, it made his stomach feel a certain fuzzy way.

The kiss lasted a bit longer, until Zander pulled his lips away. He stared at Luke's eyes.

Luke on the other hand examined the shorter boys face, smiling at every little piece to the beautiful puzzle.

"God I love you so damn much" Luke whispered, kissing Zander's face all over.

"Woah, language" Zander giggled, knowing he swore frequently.

"It's just the only word I can think of to express it. I've kept it bottled up for the past seven years and we've been dating for four days so that's barely any time to tell you how I feel" Luke admitted, laying his head on the shorter boys shoulder.

"Wow.. I mean, I love you so much too" Zander smiled, laying his head on the chest of his tall peanut boyfriend.