🚕Road rage//short🚕

"just pull over right there and get out and walk to the atm. Theres only one person ahead you. No ones behind." Milly suggested, pointing over to a spot across the street.

"No. I don't wanna be an asshole."

A moment later, someone pulled up right where Milly had pointed. Zander sighed. She walked over to the atm and started taking her cards out of her wallet. Almost immediately, the person in front left the bank, and Zander pulled up right close to the women who had cut the line.

He sighed once again and she continued to mess around with her money.

Staring blankly right at her, Zander layed on the horn.
The lady jumped, and Milly began laughing.

"Oh lord this is why we don't let you drive" Hailey sighed, a bit frustrated with her step brother.

Zander let go of the horn as the lady dropped her card. Only a moment later, the lady had picked her stuff up and put it back in. He layed on the horn again.

Luke, in the passengers seat, pulled Zander's hands off the wheel. "C'mon Hunny. The longer you do that the longer we gotta wait"

Zander pulled his hand out of Luke's grip and beeped the horn off and on about ten times. The lady flipped him off.

She finished after ten minutes of stalling.

This is just a short idea I had. Also, THIS IS BASED OFF A TRUE STORY. THIS BITCH AT THE ATM DID THAT. and my dad didn't do anything, but if that was me driving my inner Zander kinnie would have shown and I would've flipped her off, cussed her out, and wailed the horn😀 f u lady at the bank