✨<~Henriam? ~>✨

"Big daddy liam?" Henry called up to his best friend, and newly found partner. Liam put his fork onto the table. His arm had been wrapped around Henry's shoulder since they sat down.

"Yes thick d!ck daddy?" He replied with a mouth full of cafeteria mashed potatoes. Drew and Jake stared at them in annoyance.

"Wanna come over tonight and make out with me?"

Liam nodded yes in reply, shoveling his mouth full of the last of his potatoes.

Drew stared, grossed out at the amount of food falling out of Liams mouth. "So when did this whole dating thing start..?" Drew wondered.

Liam took a big gulp and swallowed the food. "Well last night I slept over at Henry's, and Lia got rly mad at him and went off on him and then blocked him" he continued "and the we decided to stay single forever and just makeout.. and then I was like 'yo let's just date' so yeah"

Jake burst out with laughter. "I expected it to be stupid but I didn't think it would be that stupid" he said between giggles. Henry rolled his eyes.

"So wait. You made out literally the night you started dating?" Drew asked.

Henry answered "Yeah, but we've practiced on each other before" , continuing " and the funniest part is after she unblocked me and said 'sorry for blocking u❤️🥺' "

Just a short i want to publish fir fun<3