🖤Confession🖤

Requested by: @cloudless_cacti and @Starrysilence878
Ship: Drake
Words: 290
Genre: fluff

"Mmm.. You're warm.." Jake murmured, gently stroking the side of Drews cheek.

"No you." Drew replied in a flushed whisper.

"you look so cute, Drew."

"J-JAKE!" Drew exclaimed. He realized what was happening and jumped out of Jakes grip.

"what? Did I do something wrong...?" Jake asked.

"You were cuddling me and calling me cute.. Its not cool to play with my heart." Drew muttered. He was sad, thinking about how Jake supposedly liked Daisy.

"how am I playing with your heart?" Jake questioned, tilting the shorter boys chin up with his thumb.

"Y-you like Daisy.. Right?" Drew questioned. He gently moved Jakes hand out from under his chin.

"Drew.. You know that's not true. Ever since the competition happened,, I've liked someone else."

"So, Hailey?"

"No"

"Then who?" Drew's face grew confused.

"I think you know" Jake replied. He ran his hand up Drew's arm.

"Is it Zander?"

"No"

"Milly?"

No response.

"Luke?"

"Nope"

"Sean?"

"You" Jake Said quickly.

"You like me? Really? Like, your not joking me out?" Drew replied, shocked out of his mind.

"Drew, why would I lie to you about that?" Jake wondered. Jake now had his arms around Drew's waist.

"I don't know.." Drew finished. His arms propped around Jakes neck.

The room went silent.

"Do you like me?"

No reply.

"Yes.."

Jake smiled brightly. He leaned in close to Drew and pecked his lips.

They held their lips touching for a few seconds.

When they pulled away, their foreheads remained together. Just them. Together<3

Ahahahhahsjdd I hate that- so uh I personally hate this ship so sorry if I wrote it badly- I'm going to try and get better<3