💛💜Dancing ↜ ↝ Jander💜💛

Day 2 of volleyball tryouts wish me luck🙏

——

Zander pushed and shoved the way through the crowded room, people cursing and rolling eyes at him. To which he apologized to every one of them.

He finally spotted someone he knew. Blond-to-pink hair, fingers crowded with rings, chummy jacket and all. He ran straight into Jake.

Jake caught him, stabilizing him with his ringed-hands.

"Woah, Wickham, did someone spike the punch or something?" Jake laughed, resting his hands on Zander's shoulder in an attempt to keep him standing.

Zander laughed and rolled his eyes. "No, no body spiked the punch, dickhead" he said, gently punching Jakes shoulder. Jake smiled and shrugged.

"Never know. Wouldn't want to come home too wasted, y'know?"

Zander shook his head in disapproval, the smirk on his face saying otherwise. Jake returned the happy face, holding a hand out smugly.

"May I take this dance, your highness?" He asked, putting on a fake British accent.

"Oh, how lovely if you to ask, sir.. uh, knight?" Zander replied, his British accent only slightly better, having been from the UK.

Jake chuckled, his hands gliding to Zander's waist. Zander put his arms around Jakes shoulder.

Jake looked up awkwardly, letting out a sigh. "Remember when you hated me"

Zander nodded. "How could I forget. You were kind of a douche"

"You still kinda are" Zander said, contorting his face into something that told Jake he was joking, but in a flirty way.

Jake kissed his forehead. "I'm your douche"

Zander nodded. "My douche"

And then they swayed romantically and fruit-ily for the rest of the night 😝

——

I AM SO SOREY I HAD NO CLUE HOW TO END THIS LMAOOO AND IK ITS SHORT BUT IDKKK I DIDNT KNOW WHAY TO RIGHT