❤️Baby❤️

Mrs. Austin sighed, holding her stomach as if there was a baby in there.

"Why are doing that with your stomach?" Bethany questioned, pointing at her moms tummy.

"I want another baby" she moaned like a little kid.

"Have another kid then" Zander suggested, rolling his eyes. He didn't look up from his phone.

"Who are you texting?" Hailey smirked, leaning on the table and winking.

"Shut up"

-ten months later-

"Zander hunny.. can you.. zi-..." Mrs. Austin chimed, her voice going too quiet to hear towards the end.

"What? You need to speak up" he replied, tying his shoe.

"Can you zip my pants.." she asked, looking down at her belly.

Zander stared at her for a moment, biting his bottom lip trying not to laugh. He turned to her and buttoned her pants.

"Zand- oh, sorry" Luke directed. Zander awkwardly looked up as he did the last button.

"Hey" Zander added, standing up and pecking Luke's cheek.

"What was-"

"He was buttoning my Jeans, I kind of can't reach anymore" she awkwardly said, leaning on the table.

"Oh, alright then.. you ready to go baby..?" Luke whispered, grabbing Zander's smaller hand.

"Mhm"

"How much longer till the little piss head is born?" Zander asked, half joking.

She sighed. "Two months. Her due date is July 2nd. And what did I tell you about calling her that?!"

"What? Piss head? What if she pees a lot?? Then can I call her piss head?" Zander teased, putting on a serious face.

"Sure. If your baby sister pees on her head the day she's born I'll let you call her piss head."

"Yes!" Zander exclaimed sticking his hands in the air.

Luke giggled. "What are you gonna name her again?"

"Olivia" Hailey joined in, stuffing things in Bethany's backpack.

"You stole that name when I said that's what I would name MY daughter." Zander scoffed.

"Oh hush"

<two months later, July 2nd>

"Aww shes so cute" Zander smiled, looking at his new baby sister.

"She hasn't peed on her self yet so-"

As Hailey said that, the baby...

"YES! I KNEW SHE WAS A PISS HEAD" Zander yelled dancing around.

Mr. Austin rolled his eyes, smiling at his step son.

.
.
.

SORRY THIS CHAP IS SHORT I JUST GOT BORED AND THE THOUGH OF ZANDERS MOM NOT BEING ABLE TO ZIP HER PANTS CAME INTO MIND SO TAKE THIS.