👔*~Junior Prom~*👗

Ships-

Jailey (Main)

Lander

Saisy

Henriam

Zia

Droey

Dracy

(Hailey's POV)

Everyone had just arrived to the junior prom. The only ones missing were Milly and Elliott. Sean got in because he was Daisys date. Milly and Elliott were both sophomores. I sat down at our little table, between Zander and Jake.

"Yeah so anyways I don't know if you know this but I speak fluent French and like no one else in my family does so whenever I feel like it I just start swearing or sometimes I talk about stuff I need to get off my chest but I'm not comfortable sharing yet and they don't understand a word I say and it's actually really funny" Zander Joked, fiddling with Luke's hand.

"Wait you speak French? Say something" Jake Joked, sitting up properly in his chair.

(Warning, I don't speak French in actuality. I wanna learn it but I'm a bit busy at the moment, all of this is translated from google translate)

"Mm, jake tais-toi et embrasse Hailey" Zander spoke, leaning on the table.

"What did you say?" Jake asked, giggling.

"He said 'Jake, shut the hell up and kiss Hailey'" Luke translated, looking around the room.

"vous avez l'air nerveux? (You look nervous?)" Zander said, looking at Luke in confusion

"Je suis un peu nerveux (I am a little nervous)" Luke replied, we stared at the two in confusions.

"Pourquoi? Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas? (Why? What's wrong?)" Zander worried.

"Hailey, do you know what they are saying?" Jake whispered.

"Nope. I speak Spanish but not French" I replied, staring at the pair.

"parce que tu as l'air si gentil et j'ai peur d'être dans une grande salle remplie comme tous les juniors de notre école (because you look so nice and I'm scared about being in a big room full of like every junior in our school)" Luke replied.

"et tu es jolie aussi. ne sois pas nerveux. tu sais que je suis là pour toi si tu as besoin de moi. tu veux aller aux toilettes? il y aura moins de monde (and you look nice too. Don't be nervous. You know I'm here for you if you need me. You wanna go to the bathroom? There'll be less people there)" Zander finished. We had no clue what they were saying.

They got up, and left the table. Once they're were out of sight, everyone started laughing.

"What do you think they were talking about..? They talk to each other in a language they know no one else at the table speaks and then they head to the bathroom alone" Sean Joked, eyes wide.

"Yeah.. I don't think they were talking about what you think they are though. Luke looked really nervous, so they probably just where talking about that and went to the bathroom to escape from it all" I replied, smiling.

"He did look kind of nervous. Anyway, Hailey, you said you were gonna ask your crush to the dance? So who's the lucky guy?" Jake wondered, smiling at me.

Luke and Zander walked back, and sat down.

"Uh.. I chickened out" I replied, blushing. Zander smirked at me and rolled my eyes.

"I'll go ask him for you little one" Zander joked. He stood up and walked toward Jake.

"Hey Jake, Hailey was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with her" Zander mocked, leaning on the table next to Jake.

"Zander! ne dis pas ça (Zander! Don't say that)" Luke whisper-yelled.

"Luke, je sais ce que je fais (Luke, I know what I'm doing)" Zander finished, looking back at Luke.

Miss Jones approached us before Jake could respond.

"Hey kiddos! I was wondering if you would be interested in doing a little performance for us?" She offered, smiling brightly.

"Oh, of course! As long as everyone else is in." I replied.

Everyone shook their heads aside from Daisy.

"Daisy, you can stand next to Sean on stage if you would like" I added, standing out of my chair.

We made our way to the stage.

"Uh, we are gonna play a little song for you. Um, this is I song I wrote this song with my brother about his boyfriend Luke." I finished. I walked to each and every one of them and handed them some sheet music I had just printed out. I gave them I gave them a moment to overlook it, and then we began playing.

Drew Henry and Liam came over to observe.

(this song is actually Shower by Becky G its a great song)

"I don't know, it's just something about ya (Woo)
Got me feelin' like I can't be without ya (Woo)
Anytime someone mention your name (Woo)
I be feelin' as if I'm around ya (Woo)
Ain't no words to describe you, baby (Woo)
All I know is that you take me high (Woo)
Can you tell that you drive me crazy? (Woo)
'Cause I can't get you out my mind

Think of you when I'm going to bed
When I wake up, think of you again

you are my homie, lover and friend

Exactly why

Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why

I'm, dancing in the mirror

And singing in the shower

Singing in the shower

All I want, all I need is your lovin' (Woo)
Baby you make me hot like an oven (Woo)
Since you came, you know what I discovered? (Woo)
Baby, I don't need me another (Woo)
No, no, all I know (No)
Only you got me feeling so (So)
And you know that I got to have ya (Woo)
And I don't plan to let you go

Think of you when I'm going to bed
When I wake up, think of you again

you are my homie, lover and friend

Exactly why

you light me up inside like the 4th of july

Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why

And singing in the shower

dancing in the mirror
Singing in the shower
(Yeah)
Singing in the shower (Whoa, oh)

There ain't no guarantee
But I'll take chance on we
Baby, let's take our time
(Singing in the shower)
And when the times get rough
There ain't no givin' up
'Cause it just feels so right
(Singing in the shower)
Don't care what others say
If I got you, I'm straight
You'll bring my heart to life, yeah

you light me up inside, like the 4th of july

Whenever you're around
I always seem to smile
And people ask me how
Well you're the reason why(I'm)

dancing in the mirror

And singing in the shower (Oh)

(Hey)
Singing in the shower

You got me singing in the shower
La-da-dee, la-da-da, la-da-da
Singing in the shower
La-da-dee, la-da-da, la-da-da"

I smiled brightly at the astonished crowed. Luke smiled at Zander and everyone began clapping.

.

.

.

.

.

FIN.

this was my sisters idea LMAO