💋Third kiss - Lander 💋

Me when I haven't posted in like 8 months 😀ANYWAYS IM SORRY. This is supposed to take place after ep. 6/7 at the mall

Okay here's the trigger warning😭

Teens kissing - non-detailed - non-sexual

It's okay to make sexual jokes TO AN EXTENT. but real sexual comments with be blocked 😤
----

"So" Luke said, scooting closer to his boyfriend. This will mark their first sleepover since they got together a few days prior.

They had kissed an entire 2 times, so the pressure was on for number three.

Luke knew he wanted to kiss Zander again today, but with everything that happened at the mall he didn't find any time to. He could feel his nerves building up, and he was scared of being let down, not getting to feel Zanders soft lips again.

"Sooo" Zander replied, leaning onto Luke's shoulder and smiling.

Luke's heart sped up. "Should we get on PJ's and just cuddle?" Zander nodded yes.

He stood up and began unbuckling his belt.

Luke stared in awe, looking Zander up and down and admired his perfect waistline.

"Um.. can you stand in the hallway?"

Luke nodded. "Oh!- of course I can"

He stood up and went into the hallway, gently shutting the door behind him. He heard rustling and then foot steps towards the door. The door handle twisted and then it was open.

Luke looked Zander up and down and smiled. Man, was Zander perfect or not? Luke grabbed his waist and pulled him into a hug.

"You're so cute" Luke smiled, glancing at his pjs once again. "You look so cozy"

Zander chuckled softly. "Go change my love"

Luke walked into the room and unbuckled his pants, tossing them to the ground and pulling a pair of pj pants out of his bag and just above his hips.

He looked at himself in the mirror and took a deep breath before opening the door for Zander.

Together they walked back to the bed and sat next to each other. It was finally dark out, the only light was Zander's dark purple LED lights and two candles. One on each side table. Luke put music on to set the mood.

Zander linked their hands together and looked Luke in the eyes. A small smile formed on his lips and suddenly Luke's heart was melting. Zander's smile had always made his heart all gooey and his stomach fill to its brim with butterflies.

He is the most beautiful being on the planet.

Luke wrapped his arms around Zander. They hugged for a long while.

"I love this song" Luke said, humming lovers rock.

"I love you" Zander said, matter-of-factly.

"I love you so much"

Luke's lips were aching for Zanders. He had wanted to kiss him all day. His body tensed when he realized he would have to do it soon.

Zander scooted down and layed his head on his pillow.

Luke stared at every feature of Zander's face and fell in love all over again. His chubby cheeks, sloped nose, long eyelashes and sharp jawline were nothing but perfect.

Luke laid his head next to Zander's.

He took a deep breath and placed his hand on Zander's cheek, rubbing his thumb in circular motions.

Zanders skin was warm and soft. Much like his lips, which were probably Luke's favorite thing about Zander. Aside from his eyes.

their legs were tangled together, Zander's body warmth sending Luke over the edge. His brain couldn't function right.

"Can I kiss you?" Zander asked

Luke's heart sped up so fast that he could see his chest bumping up and down. He was sort of surprised, because usually it had been him to make all the moves, as nervous as he may get. He smiled and nodded yes.

Zander's eyes closed and he leaned in, pressing his lips softly against Luke's. Luke's stomach was tingling with nervousness. Zander pulled apart for a second before going back in for more, slowly moving his mouth against Lukes.

They continued kissing slowly, hands all over each other, mouths confined to one spot.

Luke was practically bursting at the seems. He had been anticipating this all day. And, to add onto the fact that he kissed Zander, they're practically making out.

Zander's fingers were tangled in Luke's hair, slightly tugging on his auburn locks. Luke had guessed Zander didn't mean to pull, but it was just enough force to hurt. He didn't say anything.

When Zander - dreadfully for Luke - pulled apart, short on breath he said nothing but 'wow'.

Luke pressed their foreheads together. "I love you"

"I love you too" Zander laughed. "It looks like you only have one eye"

Luke smiled, running his finger along Zander's spine, feeling him tingle, feeling his warmth.

After years of pain and hurt, they finally had what they had always dreamed of. Alone, together, in Zander's dimly-lit, sandle wood scented bedroom, Luke was content with his life, his evening, and himself.

——

THIS IS CRINGE BUT IDGAF.

I sort of based it off of me and my bf 😭 WHICH ONE IF THE REASOSN I HAVENT POSTED IS CUZ IVE HAD A BF FOR 5 MONTHS AND THREE DAYS NOW AND I LOVE HIM AND WE TALJ A LOT SO I DONT GET MANY CHANCES TO WRITE😭😭