👉🚪𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ👉🚪

I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE FORGOTTEN TO CREDIT 'Bloom' FROM YT UNTIL THE COMMENTS WERE LIKE 'HEY THIS REMINDS ME OF-' BUT YEAH THIS IS INSPIRED BY THEIR ART OF LUKE SLAPPING JAKE POP OFF LUKE ANYWAYS THEIR ART IS AMAZING FR NOW BYEEEEE

"You're sick" Luke grunted, speed walking closer to Jake. Jake flinched. He had never seen Luke this angry. He'd barely even seen Luke angry in the first place.

"YOU ARE SICK!" Exclaimed the drummer, words filling the singers throat.

"W-what?! What are you taking about!?" Jake asked, raising his voice slightly. Luke's breathing sped up.

"You are a bad person, Jake Sterling! I should have never trusted you!" Luke whimpered, tears filling his eyes.

"I don't even know what you are talking about! What did I do?!"

Luke stood in place, fueled with anger. His eyes widening.

"YOU BACKSTABBER" the drummer lifted his hand, slapping it across Jakes face as hard as he could. Blood drew from the singers nose, splattering onto Luke's hand. Tears rushed down both of their faces.

Luke grabbed his hand as it began to sting.

"JESUS CHRIST LUKE" Jake yelled, wiping blood from under his nose. "What the hell was that for?!"

Zander ran up, pulling a distressed Luke into his arms. "Don't act like you don't know." He mumbled, the drummer now shaking into his shoulder.

"But I don't know.. oh god." Jake started, his eyes widening further. "OH MY GOD! I swear I-"

"We don't want to hear it Jake!" Milly hissed, furrowing her eyebrows.

Hailey stepped foreword, wiping a tear off her cheek. "Leave."

Jake stared at her silently. "What..?"

"You heard me. Leave.!" She demanded. Jakes head dropped, staring down at the floor. He walked towards the door, letting himself out.

Guys I loved when Milly slapped Jake in ep 9 but IMAGINE IF LUKE SLAPPED HIM INSTEAD! Like it would be so sad but it would be such a great plot twist bc like u would think Luke would never but like also Jake hurt the people he loves isn't it crazyyyy

Also the title is /j😀