Chapter 16

It was the morning you were supposed to leave for the training camp. Noya and Tanaka had come over the night before knowing you were almost impossible to wake in the morning and the whole team wanted you to ride with them to Tokyo.

After several minutes of the boys violently shaking you, you finally got out of bed rubbing the sleep from your eyes.

"I'm up, I'm up" you said yawning.

"Good we need to be leaving in a few minutes" Noya said, he was extremely excited for the camp and you could tell by his actions. He was normally very peppy and outgoing, but his energy was shakier and quieter.

Throwing your hair into a quick set of space buns, you slid on sweats and an oversized shirt along with your sneakers and were ready to go. The three of you set off towards the school grounds to catch the bus with the team. Almost everyone was there when you guys arrived, Hinata quickly came over grabbing your bag.

"Here I've got this for you y/n!" he said as he slid the strap off your shoulder and started to carry it towards the bus.

"Thank you Shoyo, that's very sweet!" you gave him a quick peck on the cheek, making sparkles appear in his eyes.

"Will you sit with me on the bus??" he asked excitedly.

"No, she is going to sit with me!" Noya said defensively jumping in between you two.

"Actually, I'm going to sit with..." you paused looking at all of your options "Tsukki" you said.

"But why?" Tanaka asked appalled. Laughing at his comment you stepped into the bus quickly locating Tsukki and sitting next to him.

"What are you doing?" his face one of repulsion.

"I'm sitting here, I really don't think those glasses are working for you because your obviously blind." You teased.

"Tch" he turned away, putting his headphones on and resting his head against the window. You couldn't help but laugh at his rude expression. Bundling up your jacket you laid it in his lap, raising his arm you laid your head down, placing his hand back down on your side. His eyes widened at your movements, but he kept his gaze out the window, not wanting you to see the blush on his cheeks.

The trip to Tokyo was long and boring so you took a nap on Tsukki. He worked hard not to wake you but caught himself gently stroking your side as he watched you sleep. As much as he pretended to hate everyone, he really liked his team and enjoyed having you around.

The bus hit a hard bump waking you up, sitting up you stretched and smiled at Tsukki. "Thank you for letting me sleep on you. You should come over for a slumber party sometime" you teased giving him a wink. He glared at you rolling his eyes. "Will you stop acting like you don't like me? I saw how red your face got when you saw me nearly naked. Do you wanna see what was under that towel?"

"Not like there is much to see" he chuckled.

"You want to bet?" you playfully started sliding your shirt up your stomach. His face flushed and he reached over grabbing your shirt pulling it back down.

"Your just as dumb as Kageyama" he said his face returning to a glare.

"But I'm more fun" you teased batting your eyes at him. You stood up from your seat moving towards the back of the bus where Daichi was.

"DAMNIT Y/N SIT DOWN, THIS BUS IS STILL MOVING" Ukai yelled.

"Im working on it!" you laughed plopping down in Daichi's lap. He continued to glare at you, so you gave him a flirty smile.