Chapter 39

The alarms all went off in sync, a weird melody of everyone's favorite song playing to wake them up. You reached towards your night stand to grab it but face planted into a solid muscular chest. Blinking a few times you cleared your vision to find a messy headed Kuroo asleep curled into your side. You tried reaching over him, your fingers just falling short a few inches of the phones edge. As you tried to stretch further he stirred beneath your arm.

"I got it" Noya said still wiping the sleep from his eyes, he walked over grabbing your phone and turned the alarm off. Tanaka groaned on the floor, grumpily refusing to get up so Daichi snatched the blanket off his body.

"Its freezing give it back!" he shouted.

"Put clothes on and you wont be cold" Daichi said dropping Tanaka's bag onto his chest.

"Kuroo wake up" you said softly, swiping the hair out of his eyes. He groaned in response and buried his face into your chest.

"I got it" Daichi smiled evilly and walked up behind Kuroo ready to grab him.

*RING* *RING*

"ummm.... It's your mom" Daichi said looking at you confused, he grabbed your phone and handed it to you.

"Hello?" you questioned answering it.

"Hello Dear, how are you?" she asked, she didn't give you a chance to answer before she kept talking. "I was calling to let you know that next week you will have a couple of guests staying at the house, your fathers friend is having work done on his home and his sons need a room for a few days. They are sweet boys. What's that noise in the background?" she suddenly asked, you hadn't noticed anyone making any sound. "Do you have more guys over? People are going to start questioning your motives with these guys. Is that sweet sugar boy there?" she asked.

"No mom Sugawara is not here, I had a few guys from the team sleep over because we are in the middle of a tournament to qualify for Nationals." You explained shaking your head at her line of questioning.

"What about Kuroo, is he there?" she asked ignoring everything else you said.

"Yes he is right here next to me" you said.

"Let me speak to him" she demanded, you placed the phone on Kuroo's ear.

"Hello Mama, how are you today?" he asked, his voice didn't even sound sleepy but his eyes were still closed tight.

"Awe my son, it's so good to hear from you! You really must get her to call me more, and you need to come visit us in America, you would love it here." She said fawning over him.

"Of course, we will need to plan a visit once we have some free time. School and practice have us very busy at the moment, so I apologize we haven't called more" you rolled your eyes at his niceness towards her.

"Maybe when you come visit you can ask her father for her hand! Wouldn't that be so amazing!" she sounded annoyingly chipper so you snatched the phone from his ear.

"Mom will you cut it out! I am too young to be engaged and I've told you many times how I feel about all this, so please stay out of it!" you snapped at her.

"I'm sorry I forget that you cant seem to keep it in your pants for two seconds, what was I thinking!" she said snarkily back.

"Okay Mom, thanks for calling to ruin my day, its always great talking to you. Just text me the details of when these guests will be arriving" you quickly clicked the button to end the phone call and rolled onto your back fuming.

"I'm sorry Chibi-chan" kuroo said trying to bring his face back by yours. You put your hand up stopping him from reaching you.

"Not right now pretty boy, I need some air" you pulled his arm from your waist and walked out onto the balcony, shutting the door hard behind you.