Chapter 24

Noya dragged you and Tanaka into your tent, zipping the door closed behind you. He looked over towards your bed.

"Geez I thought we were camping not glamping! Where is my big comfy bed?" He asked shaking his head.

"I know it's a bit much, your more than welcome to sleep with me some night if you want, both of you would probably fit" you motioned towards the two of them. Noya went to sit on your bed crossing his legs.

"Okay start talking missy" he said bobbing his head side to side with attitude.

"Okay okay! What do you want to know?" you asked.

"Why did he call you honey? How long ago was it that you dated? Why did you break up? Have you banged him like a drum? If so how was that?" he shot off the questions rapidly.

"That's a lot of questions at once so I'm sorry if I forget one. Okay he called me Honey because that's what he has always called me. His mom used to call me honey when we were little and for awhile he though that was my actual name. How long ago did we date?" you said pondering for a minute "It was a few years ago, I had come back to stay with him for summer break and we decided to give it a try, we ended up breaking up because long distance was too hard. I didn't "Bang him like a drum" when we dated." You answered.

"When you dated? So did you after you broke up?" Tanaka questioned.

"I really don't like to kiss and tell guys!" you deeply sighed.

"So that's a yes" Tanaka nodded to Noya.

"That's exactly what that means" Noya said nodding back.

"Are we done with the questions now?" you said annoyed.

"For now! We better go see how the tents are coming along" Noya said rising up from the bed and leaving, Tanaka stayed behind.

"So was it good?" Tanaka asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Unbelievable, and massive" you gestured with your hands , his mouth dropped open in surprise at your answer. Laughing you pushed him out of the tent and followed to check on the other boys.

Several tents had already been assembled, and the boys who were done helped the ones struggling. A few of the others had set off to gather wood for the fire, and set up the volleyball area.

"Chibi-Chan" Kuroo called waving you over. You quickly made your way to him, stopping to help fix a pole for Hinata's tent on the way.

"What's up pretty boy?" you asked.

"What's up? Really? I think it's pretty obvious all of us are wondering about you and Ushijima" he said looking to a few of the boys who were gathering closer.

"Well there really isn't much to know, like I explained earlier we were childhood friends, and I stay with his family often." You shrugged.

"And the two of you dated, don't forget that part" Kenma added.

"Yes but that was years ago" you said trying to reassure everyone.

"Does he know that? Because he looked pretty happy to see you" Bokuto stated.

"Plus he kissed you" Akaashi added.

"That was unexpected, but we have always had a close relationship. We practically acted like a couple long before we actually dated." You explained.

"How can you even date a guy like that? He seems so distant" Suga asked.

"He is really only that way with strangers and competition. I've also known him since we were children which was long before he acted that way. I know he can seem intimidating but hopefully you guys can try to be nice when he comes back in a few days." You said.