Bokuto Final

*Lemon

"Baby?" a voice called softly next to your face. "Its time to get up *Kiss*" the voice said making you stir, he gently kissed the tip of your nose.

"5 more minutes" You groaned.

"But I made you breakfast, plus someone is up and ready to see you" he said trying to entice you. You opened your eyes slightly and were met with his brilliant gold orbs.

"Not fair, you know I can't resist the cuteness" you said with a sigh and then sat up rubbing your eyes.

"I know, I can't either" he laughed. He reached down and lifted "The cuteness" up and sat her on the bed. She began to squeal in excitement as she crawled closer and laid her tiny chubby hand on your face.

"There is my sweet Sova, did you have a good morning with Daddy?" you asked picking her up and resting her on your stomach.

"Someone decided she needed to watch the sunrise and that Daddy needed to see it too" he joked poking her little round belly making her laugh.

"You should have woken me, I would've helped" you  said reaching over and caressing his cheek

"You should have woken me, I would've helped" you said reaching over and caressing his cheek.

"I just thought that after last night you would need some rest" he said giving you a goofy wink.

"KOU!" you said laughing and playfully swatting his shoulder.

"Sorry!" he laughed. "When you said we could have another baby I got a little too excited" he explained.

"I just hope that I can still walk, I was planning on dancing at the wedding and I don't think I can do that if I can't keep my knee's from buckling" you joked.

"Don't worry I'll hold you up, I like having my arms around you anyway" he said sweetly, he took your hand in his and gently kissed your knuckles.

"Why do I feel like this was all planned?" you teased.

"I would never!" he said placing his hand over his heart. "Im gonna go finish breakfast now, bring your sexy ass in there" he said picking up Sova and making a run for the kitchen.