Kuroo 2

Being a third year wasn't all it was cracked up to be in your opinion, it was a struggle and exhausting. Practice was intense and filled with more animosity than you could handle some days. Ukai had been pretty chill with you after you had made your choice known to the others, Tsukki however held a serious grudge. Conversations with him had been short or loud, he would only give yes or no answers, or he would yell or insult you when you tried to correct him at practice. Ukai would try to stand up for you and make him run laps for his outbursts but that didn't make anything better it just made him clam up and refuse to speak.

Things with Kuroo also hadn't been all sunshine and roses, long distance was hard, and you felt like you had handled that better before you were even a couple. He was very focused on his future and what he wanted to accomplish which was great but it was seeming harder and harder to fit into that picture. It wasn't all bad though, you both had grown in love and most days were what you had hoped for. Weekends were usually spent together at your house or exploring Tokyo, he was also a great help when it came to your studies. When graduation came you were beyond excited and quickly found an apartment near him to make seeing each other easier.

One afternoon while you were tidying up your apartment, waiting for Kuroo you got an unexpected text. You nearly dropped your phone when you saw what the text said, and your heart dropped into your stomach. The number was unknown, and the message simply said "Thought you should know" and then below the text was a picture. The picture was of Kuroo and Alisa, Lev's sister, his hands were on her hips and they seemed to be having a very intimate conversation. Your initial instinct was to pack a bag and just disappear and never speak to him again, but you knew you had to at least hear him out.

 Your initial instinct was to pack a bag and just disappear and never speak to him again, but you knew you had to at least hear him out

(Closest i could find)

Hours ticked by and you sat there stewing in your own insecurities and keeping yourself from crying was about the hardest thing you had ever done. You began to pace the apartment feeling like you were going to burst from your own skin. When the door clicked open and he called out your name you stormed in and chunked the phone at his chest. He stumbled to catch it but managed to and looked at you confused.

"What was that for?" he asked annoyed.

"Unlock it" you managed to say in the most controlled voice you could manage. He looked concerned but slid the screen to unlock it and his face dropped.

"I swear this isn't what it looks like" he said shaking his head but not looking up at your angry eyes.

"And what does that picture look like to you? If it was me and someone else in that picture what would be the first thought that came to your mind?" you asked, the rage inside boiling at this point.

"She was jus-" he started to say some excuse but you cut him off.

"Answer the question, first thought seeing that picture" you snapped. He took a deep breath and dropped his hand holding the phone down by his side.