Halloween Bonus Chapter

*This is just a fun bonus chapter, wanted to add a little fun holiday chapter. If you dont like the costume ideas you can always replace it with what you want, also just imagine it on your body because i for sure dont look like any of these amazing cosplayers but most pictures i can find are not really size inclusive.

Today was the day you had been planning for nearly a month. It was October 31'st and there were a dozen people in your home finishing the decorations. You had decided to hold an epic Halloween party and had invited everyone.

You were making your final rounds around the house making sure that everything was how you wanted it. The outside of the house was very cutely decorated with lots of pumpkins and spider webs, very normal. The inside is where everyone's minds would be blown, majority of the furniture had been removed and now the inside looked like a freak show/ carnival. There were several carnival style games setup with prizes and scary clowns, the games ranged from knocking pins down, to bobbing for apples. The game room had a heavy curtain rather than doors and when you walked in it looked like the inside of a carnival tent. The room smelled of popcorn and there were theatre type seats where people could sit and watch an endless stream of horror movies. The backyard was also decorated like a cemetery with random ghosts that would appear and roam. Mrs. Elaine had also come over and had been cooking all day, making tons of Halloween themed finger foods.

After fully inspecting everything you thanked everyone for their hard work and escorted them out. You hurried to take a shower because Kiyoko and Yachi would be coming over shortly to get ready with you. You had also invited the female Managers from the other teams and Tanaka's sister Saeko.

You had just gotten out of the shower when you heard someone knock at the door. Rushing you wrapped a towel around your body and hurried to the door opening it to a very startled looking Kiyoko. She quickly averted her gaze from your vulnerable form and a slight blush covered her cheeks.

"Sorry Kiyoko, got a late start to the shower, come on in" you said with a smile, opening the door wider for her, Yachi followed in behind her with a big grin on her face.

"OH MY GOSH Y/N!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!" Yachi squealed once she stepped inside. " AHHHH" she screamed once she spotted the scary looking clown in the corner.

"It really is wonderful in here y/n, how did you manage to do all of this?" Kiyoko asked as she looked around in amazement.

"Oh it wasn't me, I had a very talented group of people put this together. All I did was give them an idea and the money to make it happen" you laughed scratching the back of your neck.

"Is that clown real??" Yachi whispered terrified behind Kiyoko.

"No its just a prop, no need to be scared!" You assured her. "Come back to my room and we can start getting ready while we wait for the other girls." You guided them back towards your room.

"Who else is coming?" Yachi asked.

"I invited the girls from Bo's team, and Saeko" you explained. Once they got in your room they quickly started unpacking their costumes to show you what they had decided to wear. Kiyoko had decided to be a witch and Yachi was an adorable jack-o-lantern.

 Kiyoko had decided to be a witch and Yachi was an adorable jack-o-lantern