𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 {1}

~~
"We'll be leaving now, kids. Noona, put them off to sleep..." Your father said to his sister as he bid good bye to his almost 3 year old daughter, and 12 and 14 year old sons.
"D-Dad...Mom...you'd be back right?" Jin asked. This wasn't the first time he asked this. He was afraid that one day one of the guards would walk up to him, saying "sorry, they didn't make it"

Even as a kid, Jin was familiar with the mafia business. The rule: To kill, or to be killed.

He always feared that he'd be all alone, despite having his siblings around.

"Yes honey...we will..." She smiled, caressing the oldest's hair, planting a kiss on his cheek, before she kissed your cheek while you clutched your brother's T-shirt, cooing "Mom...Dad...I...I'll miss you" Namjoon ran and hugged his dad, as his mom joined the hug as well. "We'll miss you too honey. But really. We'd be back by morning"

You rubbed your eyes, getting into your nanny's arms, as she carried you down stairs with a sorrowful face.

"Madam..she's here" Your nanny handed you over to your aunt as she carried you, with tears in her eyes. "Namjoon, Seokjin. Make it your responsibility to raise her. I'll be there for you, trust me...but I might leave like your parents...keep her away from the mafia world. Your uncle and I will train you as soon as you turn 15..." she sighed, handing you over to Jin as he cried, hugging you. He opened his arms for Namjoon to join the hug as the 3 of you hugged each other.

A 14 year old boy who was responsible for 2 others. A 12 year old, who was not able to digest anything. And a clueless 2 year old, who had no idea what was going on.

"Y/n?! Are you ready?!" His voice echoed around the empty mansion, entering your room directly. "Almost!" You screamed back, running down, as you stumbled down on a few steps.

"Y/n calm down!" Namjoon scoffed, as he saw his clumsy sister. "I can't! I'm just too excited!!" You squealed. "You know, you're the first kid who is happy for her first day of school" Jin scoffed. "Well, I've been home for 1 whole month, so can you really blame me bro?" She pouted.

"Is she really in Senior high?" Namjoon scoffed. "For real...time flies. She really got mom's features" Jin smiled. You smiled as you tighten your backpack around your shoulders.

"So Oppa, you're dropping me today right?" You asked, excitedly. Their faces drop, making you sigh. This wasn't the first time this happened. "Whatever...I'm just gonna throw some 'I understands' and leave with Danwoo Oppa..." You sighed, heading towards the door.

"Sorry Y/n-

"I understand-

"For pranking you!" Namjoon laughed a bit as your face lit up. You went and kissed Jin's cheek before hugging Namjoon. "Let's go!!" You cheered. They chuckled as Jin grabbed your hand, leaving with you, with Namjoon following behind.

"Be careful princess, I love you!" Jin waved, driving off with Namjoon.

You walked into the school once the car was out of sight. "Y/nieee!!" A scream halted your steps while you turned around, a pair of dark brown orbs meeting yours.

Yup, the secret best friend. "Sangminnie!" You chuckled hugging him tight. "I missed you so much!" He exclaimed

Now both of you weren't the type of best friends who go like:

"Omg girl! I miss ya!!"

"Really? We met like yesterday!!

When you say you missed him, you meant it. Because other than school, you never see him. And even in school, you have to make sure you're not being spied. So let's say, your best friend spent only 2-3 hours with you, from the 24 hours of the day.

"Let's go to homeroom" He smiled. You nodded, smiling heading of with him.

Now you ask, why you don't have any friends who are girls? Well, let's just say, they hate you. They see you as some type of a weird loner, with only one friend in the entire campus.

As you promised your brothers, you couldn't have any friends. But as loneliness took over you, you thought maybe being secretive about your friendship wouldn't be that bad.

Right?

-To Be Continued-

♥️ Word count: 730 ♥️