𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 {19}

.

"I love you, Y/n. Will you be my girlfriend...?" He asked with hopeful eyes and a smile on his face. "W-What...?" You asked shocked. Especially because he was smiling. "Be my girlfriend Y/n. But wake up first" He said.

"What?" You asked, confused.
"Wake up!"
"Eh? What do you mean?!"
You'll get late for school! Damn, wake up already!!"

"Namjoon O-Oppa...?" You rubbed your eyes, adjusting to the light. "Yeah! Who else?" He scoffed. "Ugh! You ruined a dream!" You groaned. "I know. You were smiling in your sleep, mumbling some incoherent shit" He said.

"Miss Y/n, we're here..." Danwoo said dropping you near the entrance, leaving soon after. You were about to head in but stopped seeing a familiar figure. An involuntary smile crept up to your face as you stared at your crush talking to a man, probably his friend.

You were about to go meet him, but stopped after hearing his friend's words.

"Your girlfriend called on my phone today." The stranger said with his deep tone. "She did?" Jungkook asked, scoffing. "Yeah. Tell her not to. I can't keep answering her calls and telling her that you're busy" He said. "Sorry. I will tell her not to do that, Tae hyung" Jungkook said, still somehow managing to keep his tone cold.

"Thanks. I have to go now" The guy who seemed to be known as 'Tae' said before going towards a black Lamborghini. Jungkook nodded before heading back to his class.

He has a girlfriend...?

A frown was found on your features as you stared at Jungkook who was already in the gates.

For me to think I have a chance with him.

You knew from now on, you had to be professional with him. Well, of course you wouldn't want to break a super happy couple.

Little did you know, the 'couple' was everything but contended.

...

She met him in a bar. At 1 am. He was tipsy while she was drunk, completely. Time passed, and in the morning, he found himself naked in a room with her. He left his number and they made a deal. A deal to fulfill each other's needs with no strings attached.

She found out he was a mafia and he found out that she is one as well. They teamed up. She fell for him, she proposed and he replied with 'do whatever you want'. Since then, she was his 'girlfriend' officially.

Now, the case was different with yours. Jungkook saw you, became obsessed with you, without love. Time passed, he became your teacher, knew more about you, and eventually started having feelings for you.

He isn't like those mafias who are cold but soft with their friends. Jungkook had just one side, which he showed to the world. What made him like that was the death of his mother, father, brother and sister. Right in front of his eyes.

Since then, it was his mission to destroy the murderers of his family. He knew who murdered them. But they were hidden. The desperation of finding them led him to a girl he loves.

The day he almost hit Monnie, was the day he himself went to find the 'cruel' men whose parents killed his family. Right in front of his eyes.

His eyes were fixed on you. You seemed odd today. And it was bugging him. He knew it was time for another after-school class. "Miss Y/n. Meet me during Art if you're free" He said before grabbing his stuff and leaving.

A deep sigh escaped your lips. As much as you wanted to avoid it, he was making it hard. And no, you weren't gonna go. Last time you met in private, you guys almost kissed. And that time you didn't know he had a girlfriend. Anything could've gone wrong...

He waited and waited, tapping on the floor of the library, his eyes fixed on the door.

Time passed, no sign of you. He sighed before leaving.

You didn't come...

And he was going to propose today...

-To Be Continued-