𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘔𝘺 𝘚𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘰 𝘌𝘯𝘥 {73}

"Y/n...he wants to kill us"

-------------------------------------------------

"What?! Oppa, whatever the hell gave you that idea?" You furrowed your brows.
"It's better if we limit the information we give you" Jin spat.
"He has a grudge against us...we don't know why. Like hyung said, we should limit the information we give you. One of the possibilities could be that he knew you were our sister all along, and just used you to get to us...another one could be that he found out after you started dating...and came up with some plan to kill all 3 of us. Y/n, you have no idea how much you mean to us. We were there with you, every bit of your life. You have no idea how hard it was to do this without mum and dad...but we did. It's difficult for us too. Seeing you cry, seeing you beg, but we know what's right. And that boy isn't..." Namjoon explained.

Your eyes teared up. Not because you were believing them...Jungkook would NEVER do something that could hurt you. He knows your past...and what could happen if you faced anymore trauma. He would never put you through that.

Neither would your brothers. But that doesn't mean they would so easily let you be with him. Everything was so scary right now. You kept thinking about the outcome of this situation and what was more daunting was just the though of Jungkook's state. What is he doing right now? Is he eating well? Sleeping well? What about his coffee addiction as a coping mechanism? All this was too much.

"Y/n..." Namjoon's voice pulled you back into reality when you realized, you were still in the office.

"Nonsense...oppa, your information is wrong. And this has happened so many times before." You scoffed and stormed off.
"Fine then believe us when a bullet is spearing through your head!!" were the last words you heard from Jin as you headed downstairs.

The doorbell diverted your mind from Jin. You went an opened the door...revealing none other than...

"Uncle?"

So did he come alone or with a wedding gown...and a groom while he's at it.

You subtly rolled your eyes.

"I know what you're thinking...and no, this is not about your wedding.

I mean, it kinda is...but this won't upset you" You frowned.

"Come in, please" You mumbled.

The maid stood with a glass of chilled water as your uncle took it from her.

He sighed.

"I'm sorry" Your eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm sorry for that scene I caused last time...Y'know showing up with Baekhyun and making you cry. That was really insensitive of me...

 Y/n, when your aunt passed away, she handed over her responsibility...you, Joyu and the boys to me. I wanted to make her proud. Maybe the fact that you were so recklessly dating a mafia, made me lose my mind. And I'm sorry. But I know that you've broken up with him...and I shouldn't be worried anymore"

Sure, Uncle...let's go with that

"Thank you...I really appreciate that" You smiled.
"Well, all's well that ends well" Uncle said

End? I don't think so. I'll make sure I have a happy ending

"Well, kiddo, why did you look so disturbed when I got here?" He questioned, sipping his water.
"Oh, it's nothing, don't worry."
"You know you can tell me anything right" He smiled.

Of course you did. He was the father figure you had growing up. You trusted him so much. And obviously, you were mad at him after the whole wedding drama, and that was not the first time being mad at him. You respected and accepted his apology. It was pretty thoughtful of him.

"Y/n..." He said, breaking your trance.

"It's nothing much. I just had a fight with the boys. They were saying stupid stuff like, "Your boyfriend's plotting to kill us" and "he's using you"...it's stupid.

"No...your feelings aren't. Y/n, don't ever disregard them. Say, where are your brothers anyway?"
"In Jin oppa's office." Uncle nodded and went there.

Now that you were alone, you started thinking about Jungkook again. What if their plan actually works? What if he moved on? You were being super selfish right now.

Maybe there'll be a day where you will be able to be with him but what if he's not available then? 

--

"ARE YOU COLOR BLIND OR SOMETHING?! I SAID BLUE FILE, NOT YELLOW." Jungkook yelled at his staff.
"S-Sir, Mr. Kim said he t-transferred the d-documents to the y-yellow one..." He stuttered, afraid for his life. The whole staff had been dealing with his crankiness. And at least 50% of them had thoughts about leaving. 

You know those typical 'rude' bosses who just yell at their staff because of personal problems? Well, unfortunately, for all, Jungkook had become one. Jimin and Taehyung were literally the only ones who genuinely understood his pain and suffering, excusing his things, even tho they really didn't want to. But every night, when they saw him with a picture of you in his hand, they reminded themselves that he has lived an unfair life. And when he found happiness, she was taken away.

"Hey, buddy...calm down" Taehyung handed a glass of water to Jungkook and rubbed his hand on his back.
"Calm down?! Hyung there's so much work left, and these airheads can't get one thing right." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

The man looked down.

"We'll discuss this later. Mr. Yung...you can leave. And, I apologize" He nodded and left.
"So, this is your new coping mechanism? Drowning yourself in work?" Jimin asked, sighing

"Maybe it is" Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"How long do you plan on living like this, Jeon?" Taehyung sighed.
"Hyung, I'm sick and tired of everything. There's just one hope keeping me alive that maybe one day, Y/n will be back to me. But slowly, even that's dying..." He groaned.
"Okay no, don't say shit like that. Jungkook, you're so strong. You've witnessed crap people can't even imagine going through. This time will fly bye too." Jimin comforted.

"Hyung how will I live without her. Man she changed me so much. Hyung she fixed me, bought my sister back home. I was finally happy for once. Everything seemed so perfect for us. Bro, we never discussed our future. Y'know, prepare for a situation like this. But when she wanted to, I wouldn't...and when I wanted to, she couldn't. And now, we both suffer. Hyung when this ends, what will that scenario mean for us. Where do we end up? Together? Apart? I'm scared to even think of the possibilities. I don't wanna be without her. She means the whole world to me. I don't want her to move on...at the same time, I do. I want this to end." Jungkook ranted. 

"And it will..." Taehyung said.

"Just have patience" Jimin added as they all shared a group hug.

_To Be Continued_