𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘦 {𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘕𝘋}

You set your handbag in front of your chair, as you plopped yourself down.

"Boy, am I tired!" You exclaimed.
"Y/n, the bodyguards did everything for you" Hoseok reminded.
"So?" You sipped on water.

"You want some, baby?" You asked, offering your water bottle to Jungkook.
"Baby? I don't see the baby" you heard Yoongi mumble faintly. You snapped your head towards him and gave him a sharp glare.
"Stop" You turned your head back, smiling towards Jungkook, making Yoongi scoff.

"When do we take off, oppa?" You looked at an embarassed Namjoon who broke Jin's new sunglasses.
"In 10 minutes" Jin replied. 
"I cannot wait!" You squealed, clapping.

"Oppa!" You and Hwanji both whined at the same time. 
"Yes?" Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook answered at the same time.
"Are we there, yet?!" You whined. 

"No, Y/n, we took of 20 minutes back." Jin said.
"And, Hawaii is 8 hours away" Jungkook reminded.
"Y/n, all these chairs recline and become a bed. Just order a blanket and sleep. Or let's all watch a movie." Namjoon said.

"But I want Hawaii" You whined.
"Whine more and next time you're flying economy" Jin threatened.
"Yep, let's watch a movie. Babe, which one?" You asked Jungkook.
"Honey, you know, I'm the wrong person to ask." He replied.

"Fine, let's watch Tr-

"Don't you dare say "Train To Busan" We've watched it far too many times!" Yoongi scolded.
"Fine!! Let's watch P-
"Nope, Not parasites either" Hoseok said.

"You know what. You guys pick" You roll your eyes.

"Horror?" Taehyung suggested.

"NO" Jimin, Jin, Hoseok and You yelled in unison.

"Y/n. let's watch an English movie." Jin suggested.
"In Korean audio" Hoseok added.
"Senior year? let's start with that and then we'll move onto other ones" Jimin suggested, and surprisingly, for once, everybody agreed.

----

We finally landed in Hawaii and got down of the jet. 
"Y/n, give me the bags" Jungkook said, making you roll your eyes.
"But I'm strong, Kookie!" He chuckled slightly.
"Yeah, you live with those psychos, of course you are!" He said, referring to your brothers. You hit him in the arm sticking your tongue out. 

"Y/n focus" Jin commanded.
"We're literally walking towards the elevator. I think I can survive without focus" You sassed your brothers.

It took a few hours to get settled before you all rushed to the beach. Hwanji sat near the water on her chair as everyone was in the water, splashing water on each other, swimming and just floating in the water.

 Further down the beach, a cluster of palm trees provided a natural canopy, casting dappled shade on the sand. Y/n and Jungkook settled beneath the leafy fronds, spreading out a soft, woven blanket. They leaned against the trunk of a palm tree, their bodies touching as they gazed out at the vast expanse of the ocean. You wore a white top with denim shorts as Jungkook was wearing a white button up shirt and black office pants. Yes, you needed to work on his fits.

The breeze gently caressed your face and the golden hour worked like magic on your skin as your hair danced. It mesmerizes the eyes to gaze at the beautiful creatures that hover all over the beach and on the deep-sea waters. 

You rested your elbows on the sand and your head on his shoulder. He smiled slightly.

"You look nice" He blurted as you chuckled.

"Y'know how we couldn't spend our first anniversary together?" You said.
"Yes, that was torture."

"I kinda wanted to make up for it now and give you a...gift..." 
"Y/n our anniversary was weeks back. You don't have to, love"
"But I do" You called someone on her phone and mumbled a small 'bring it'. Only a few moments later, a man came and handed you a bag. She smiled and thanked him.

Y/n took out a file from the bag and handed it over to Jungkook.

A frown decorated Jungkook's features.

"What are these, wedding papers?" You slightly hit his arm, giggling.

He opened it and started scrutinizing the file.

His expression started to change. No one could tell what he was thinking. He had a somber expression and his frown that had faded, reappeared again, intensifying with each passing word. You looked at him with hopeful eyes, slightly biting your lip, waiting for his reaction, expecting. positive one.

"Y/n, you..." He looked up from the file.
"I can't believe this" He muttered.

"Well, you should...You can go to your old house, Kookie! It's your again!!" Y/n chuckled as he hugged her super tight.

"How did you...?" He was trying his best not to cry tears of joy.

"Y'know...court and all. My brothers helped!"
"Y/n you have no idea what this means to me. I'm literally so thankful to you." He huffed.
"Happy anniversary, baby" Y/n smiled.

"Oh there's one more thing..." She pulled out a photo frame from the bag. It was a picture of Jungkook's family. The one on his desk...except the cracked glass wasn't so cracked anymore.

"That cracked frame reminded you and encouraged you for revenge. This frame will remind you that you won. You avenged them" Jungkook took the frame in his hand and caressed it.

"Y/n...I have no idea how to thank you- I mean...this is so thoughtful, I can never repay-"
"You did. You repayed me with love" You joked.

"When we first met...I was a mess. I built 4 walls around me and I was suffocating myself. I was blind for revenge and I forgot what love meant. Thank you. For breaking in those walls and reminding me...and showing me what love is. I love you so so so so much, Y/n. I really do" You hugged him.
"Stop getting sappy now" She sniffled, chuckling.

"Shut up" He snickered.

"Thanks for always being there. I can't imagine a life without you"
"Neither can I, kookie. I always wanna be with you...forever..."
"Forever is a long time. Are you sure?" He asked
"Very sure..." You smiled.

You didn't think that someone you could not even imagine a future with, was holding you...WITH your brother's consent.

It was huge.

Your brothers had accepted him...just needed some time accepting the relationship, And you were okay with that

You were in his arms...and he was in yours. 

It was PERFECT

Well, actually...

"STOP EATING MY SISTER'S FACE, JEON!!"
"YOUR SISTER IS MY GIRLFRIEND"

Although handling team Y/nkook...and team 'keep Y/n away from kook, was hectic sometimes, you swore, you wouldn't have it another way.

This was your life now. With your brothers. Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung. Your little sister, Hwanji.

And the love of your life...

Jeon Jungkook. 

So happily ever afters did exist. You were Cinderella and you'd found your prince, despite the two brothers in your way.

This was your tale.

This was the end of your beginning.

This was the story of 𝓗𝓲𝓼  𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓫𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷  𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮

【The END】