𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘜𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 {71}

You woke up and looked around. You were holding a crumpled letter in your hand that you'd hugged to sleep. You placed the letter in the drawer of your nightstand between the book 'it ends with us'...the page where Lily's father separates Lily and Atlas. Unknowingly, but potraying your situation. Instead of Andrew, it was your brothers...and instead of Lily and Atlas, it was you and Jungkook. 

You walked down. Jin was eating breakfast while on his phone. And Namjoon was reading a book while drinking coffee.

You took a deep breathe. Today, you were going to talk to your brothers about giving Jungkook a chance. 

You were going to stand up for yourself and fight for your love. It'd been 2 weeks since they'd grounded you. And it was torture.

You tip-toed down the stairs, not wanting to make noise before you confronted them. 

You took a deep breathe and opened your mouth to speak.

"Oppa...can we talk...?" It was soft, yet stern. Soft, yet loud. 
"About?" Jin didn't bother looking up from his phone, and Namjoon just ignored...probably because he knew that you wanted to talk about that boy.

"My boyfriend..."

"Yep, we're done talking, come, have your breakfast" You stared at the eggs on the dining table

"Oppa, stop...for how long will you ignore me? Summer vacations end in 1 and a half month. At some point, I will get out of the house. And what's the guarantee that I will stop meeting him. I was sneaky then, I can be even sneakier now." You sighed.

"I hate lying to you guys...just give him a chance...oppa, give our relationship a chance..." You heard the sound of a book slamming.

"You sure do it a lot for someone who 'hates' it." Namjoon strode towards you.

"And you want guarantee? Oh sweetie...you can ask for guarantee from the 10 bodyguards i will send with you. They won't let you out of sight even for a second." Jin chuckled, mocking you.

"Putting these restrictions on me won't erase my feelings for him..."

"I couldn't care less...All I know is that you are forbidden from seeing that boy, ever again..." Jin stated.

"And we'll see how you even try to escape that..." Namjoon added.

"That sounds like a challenge, Namjoon oppa..." You raised a brow.

"Because it is" He said, coldly.

Jin walked over to the both of you. 

"We're siblings, Y/n...almost alike. Our looks, personalities and habits...but there's one thing that is uncommon between us. I don't break promises...so, I promise you, Kim Y/n...that I will go out of my way, doing things I may, or may not regret to make you follow my rules. I was nice once, I was nice twice...but this time, I don't care if you cry, beg, or scream...you will see the worst of me." Jin spat harshly and climbed upstairs.

"Oh really? I have my ways too, oppa!" You yelled, hoping Jin hears.

"Don't make this difficult for us and yourself. Uncle found out about this too, and he's not happy, Y/n...We both love you and want to look out for you."

"Love me? Then why are you both constantly ruining my life?!" You bluntly stated, with tears prickling your eyes as you jogged up the stairs.

--

"No Joon...there's no stopping him...I swear I tried...Y/n broke the rules...and uncle will make her pay."

"Hyung, she's way too young-,"