𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘜𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 {78}

"You...?"  

---------------------------------------

"Yes, Y/n...me" The figure smirked.
"Please tell me this is some kind of a joke." You whimpered, not wanting to believe your eyes. Why would he do this? 
"Nope! I'm the kidnapper, Y/n. I'm the bad guy. The villain of your story" He deviously smirked.

--- 

"DRIVE FASTER DAMMIT" Jin yelled at the driver.

"Namjoon I'm worried sick. What if we're too late?" Jin asked.
"No we won't be hyung. Don't worry. Call her boyfriend and check where he reached." Jin nodded and dialed the recently added number in his phone.

"Hello? This is Jimin." 
"Did you guys reach?" Jin asked.
"No, we're 5 minutes away" Jimin responded.
"Where's the other guy? Y/n's boyfriend?" Jin asked.
"He can barely talk right now. He is having panic attacks. He's far too worried about Y/n" Jimin sighed.

"Okay. We're 8 minutes away. Don't approach the kidnapper, already. Wait for us"
"Yeah fine" Jimin agreed.

-----------------------------------------

"Just get me out of here. Please. My brothers won't like this." You pleaded.
"Screw your brothers! They're the reason you're here!" The figure shouted.

"I can't believe you'd do this! After everything, we've been through. We're family! You betrayed us! You broke her promise! Why would you ever do this?!"

"Why would you ever...

...Uncle...?

"Because they left me no choice. I planned everything so strategically but you and your brother always got in the way. Had you married Baekhyun, me and his father would've came up with a full proof plan to get what we wanted. Your stupid, stubborn and annoying ass had to just ruin the whole fucking thing!"