𝘒𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 {27}

With a bright smile on her face, she walked down the road. The fresh smell of muffins in the bag reached her nose as she took a whiff, too impatient to reach home. "Mhm. Smells yum" She murmured to herself.

She suddenly got an unexpected call as she frowned a bit, before answering it.

"Hello? Jenni~ssi"

"Minha? What's up? I thought you were at your gramma's?" She said. "Yeah, Some adult talks are going on and I'm bored. So I decided to talk to you..."

Of course, a best friend's call made her less cautious about her surroundings. She had no idea where she was walking. Of course, she thought she was going towards her house. But she was more interested in Minha's crush than her directions.

"Ok, I'll talk to you later" She hung up and looked around. Chuckling soon when she realized she was on the wrong route. She turned around to go to her house.

"Sir, we've been waiting for a while now..." The broad man sighed. "I don't fucking care. I want Kim Jennie in my office in the next 20 minutes or I won't be this nice. Hear me?"

"Sir but-

"I said I want her in my office in the next 20 fucking minutes. Don't make me reduce it to 5!" He yelled as his guard gulped. "Yes sir..."

He looked around, just wanting to spot the girl his boss wanted.

(Not in that way y'alls. Kook got a gf k- 💀)

"Found her" He mumbled, kind of excited before rushing towards her. As if god had answered his prayers, Jennie was way too engrossed in her phone. Probably going through some social media apps.

Well, she should've been more careful. Because the next thing she knew, she was in a Van, with her hands tied together, and a tape securing her mouth, not allowing her to speak.

"Boss, she's here" His man panted, raising his arm up, to see the time. "12 minutes late...but you're forgiven. I'm in a good mood today" Jungkook darkly chuckled. "Take off her cloth" Jungkook looked at Jennie who was trying to scream but due to the cloth on her mouth, she couldn't.

His man pushed of the cloth, as Jennie's screams echoed through the hallways. "Ahhh you fucking bastard!! How dare you kidnap me, you piece of shit! You mother-

"Shut up, will you?" He adjusted his mask, making sure Jennie doesn't see him. "Your voice sounds familiar..." Jennie frowned. "My voice is very similar to many people. Now shut up and answer my questions."

"What?" Jennie rudely asked making the male roll his eyes. "I want to know your brothers' real names..." Jungkook smirked, knowing his wish of several years will finally come true in a matter of just a few hours. "That's the only thing you wanna know? Well, the older one is Kim Songwoo and the other one is Kim Songwon. Happy? Can I leave now?" She asked.

"Pfft, why the hurry? Now what are their ages?" Jungkook asked. Songwoo is 8 and Songwon is 5-

"What?! Are you trying to fool us?!" One of his men asked, angrily. "Why would I-

"Shut up! Kim Jennie, I want to know everything about your older brothers. Now. Or else-

"Or else?" She raised a brow. "Ugh!! Why are you so stubbo-

A call interrupted Jungkook as he sighed seeing the caller ID. "It's her, I have to answer it..." His men nodded as Jungkook stepped 2 steps further, answering your call. "Hello?" He called out. "Hey Jungkook! You busy?" She asked. "No. I'm like totally free. Very free." Jungkook said.

"I was just so bored. And I was missing you!!" He could practically hear you pout.

"Who is that?" Jennie whispered to one of Jungkook's men. "It's boss's girlfriend...now shut up and sit"

"Is there a washroom here?" She asked. "No we do our business in the lawn" The male rolled his eyes. "I wanna go to the washroom!!" Jennie whined. "No way. Boss strictly ordered us not to let you free"

"It's an emergency!!" Jennie yelled. "Ok fine. Wait"

He walked up to Jungkook. "Boss. Boss...she wants to go to the washroom" He whispered, earning a groan from his boss. "Just a second, princess" He said before covering the speaker with one hand. "Just let her go. And keep an eye on her" Jungkook whispered, before pressing the phone back on his ear again.

"Yeah Y/n"

You continued scribbling hearts in the notebook in front of you as you continued talking to Jungkook about how you're gonna go to the mall with Yeji, Minjeong and Ryujin.

"And your sis allowed?" He asked. "Mhm she did. I can't wait for tomorrow!!" You squealed. "Yeah, great but don't forget you got a boyfriend just because you made new friends!" Jungkook joked. "No promises!!"

"Oh reall-

"Jungkook babe~ Just tell your girlfriend you're busy. I can't wait anymore" A high pitched whine was heard as your smile dropped.

"What?! What do you mea-

"J-Jungkook...who are you with?"

"Y-Y/n, it's not what it looks like!! I swear I can ex-

"I hate you..." You ended the call sitting up straight, letting your tears flow.

(Not the villain either-)

"I knew you'd be here" Jungkook placed his hands on his knees, bending, while he painted due to lack of breath he was facing because of running. "Go away! I don't wanna see you!" You whimpered. "Listen, I swear I can explain..."

"I don't wanna hear it, Jeon! We're over" You sobbed. "Ugh! No, you don't get it. I can't live without you!!" He yelled. "You wouldn't cheat on me then..." You knees gave up as you sat on one of the benches right behind where you were standing.

He said he'd never leave you or hurt you. Then why were you facing this? Why were you crying.

He sat beside you, inhaling some air. At some point, you barely had any energy to fight. "Just give me some time to explain...please..."

-To be Continued-