𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 {4}

"Nice school" He stated making you roll your eyes. "Whatever Junglebook" You scoffed. "It's- whatever..." He sighed. "Why do you hate me?" He pouted. "You're asking me this? For real? Let's see...for starters, you're invading my privacy. In fact, you'll stick to me in school every fucking day. Second, you'd take the left over freedom that exists. Third, you'll snitch on me to my brothers about everything I do" You huffed.

"Well, that's my job, princess" He smirked. "Princess, my ass" You mumbled. "I'm sure it's good"

"What?! What did you say?!" You looked at him in disbelief. "I said your ass is good" You felt your cheeks heat up as 'Jungkook' chuckled. "I'm gonna tell this to my brothers! They will fire you!" You were about to call them when he grabbed your wrist, stopping you from grabbing your phone.

"Then I will tell them about Sangmin" He smirked. Oh, how you wanted to rip that smirk of his face.

"So, why did you even accept this stupid job?" You asked, placing your bag on the table as you sat down. "I-I needed it. As a matter of fact, I interviewed to be your personal bodyguard"

"For real?" You asked, raising a brow. "Yeah...Mr. Min and Mr. Jung seem to love you a lot..." He warmly smiled. "Seemed? Everyone loves me!" You sassily flip your hair making him chuckle. "I do too..."

"What?"

"N-Nothing..."

Nothing. But you could've sworn you heard him mumble something. "I assume you already know all this shit since you're older than me?" You pointed at your books. "I do...well...not much cause I'm just 20. Like 3 years older than you..." He shrugged.

"But whatever. My brothers told me to make sure you don't mess up. So don't act like a nerd. And pretend as if you don't know a lot of stuff. Okay?" You asked with hopeful eyes. "Yes ma'am" He saluted.

"Can I ask a question?" You asked. "You already did." He said. "Ugh! Okay...can I ask you 2 questions?" You ask again. "This was your second one..." He smirked. "Fine! Can I ask you four questions?!" You let out, frustrated. "You did" He said. "What?! When?!"

"Right now" He chuckled, earning a smack in his arm from you. "Okay okay..fine...what is it?"

"Listen, so...umm...I like this guy. And I THINK he likes me. So IF he ends up asking out OR if I get courage and ask him out, and we start dating...will you report it to my brothers?" You asked.

"Is it this Sangmin dude?" He asked. "What the hell?! No!" You asked with crimson cheeks. Yes, you saw Sangmin more than a best friend. But how did he know?

"Ugh! Just answer the question!" You groaned. "Umm, yes I will. It's my job, what do you think?" He said, earning a scoff from you. "I guess we both just aren't meant to be together..." A sigh escaped your lips. "Who? You and your dude?" Jungkook scoffed again.

"No, me and freedom"

"Get ready...we're going out" Jin informed you. "Where?" You asked. "To meet a business partner..." Namjoon replied. You nod, going to get ready.

You took out a dress and changed in it, before heading downstairs. "Is this okay?" You asked.

"Shows your curves"
"Doesn't cover all of your legs..."
"Kinda short"

"Hey...who asked you to judge? We're her brothers..."

"I'm her bodyguard"

"So, change?" You asked, sighing. "Yes"

You came out in a pink top with a white skirt, which covered your legs. "Fine?" You asked again. "Yeah..." After getting the 'yes' signal from your brothers, you head out.