𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘮 {7}

.
Things had been great. You were meeting up with Xuimin in school. And he paid all your guards to shut up and let him meet you. The guards knew for a fact that if your brothers found out, they will be fired. But who could refuse money.

You honestly found it greedy and stupid. They were paid very well. But it's true that a man can never be satisfied.

You weren't complaining tho (okay you were because your brothers had hired the worst staff), but at least You were able to meet Xuimin everyday, in lunch break, behind the school.

It'd been a month, you both were dating. He'd spoil you with gifts but you would refuse and he wouldn't listen. No, both of you haven't kissed each other on the lips. And he seemed to understand that you wanted to take things slow. Which you were thankful for.

About things at home, they weren't any better. Your brothers were showing you the cold shoulder. You seriously wanted them to treat you the way they used to. You wanted them to spoil you. You wanted them to hug you, cuddle with you, drop you to school. But now it's just small talks. And they don't seem to feel guilty at all.

Right now, you were heading behind your school to meet Xuimin, along with your guards. "Babe!" You chuckled as you heard his excited voice. "Hi!" You chirped. He pulled you in a hug, kissing the top of your head. "Had food?" He asked. "No...I will once I go back" You said.

"You should've eaten food first..." He pouted. This wasn't the first time he reminded you to eat your food before meeting him. But your appetite just disappears out of excitement every time recess starts. "I was excited to meet you" You chuckled, pecking his cheek.

He hugged you from the side as you melted in his embrace. "So, how was school till now?" He asked. "Pretty well...we had a test, I helped Sangmin cheat" You chuckled. Yes, you and Sangmin now had Social Science and Math together as well. Just a change of time table.

"I hate that you hang out with that guy" He puckered up his lips into a pre-cry pout. "Aish...he knows I'm dating you. He's happy for us..." You flashed a smile. "If he tries to flirt with you, Imma kill him for real..." Xiumin pulled out 2 fingers from his fist, closing one eye, pretending to use a gun.

You laughed. "Don't you have a real gun?" You slapped his 'gun'

"Yeah it's in the car" He smirked. "So, what were you saying? You'll kill my only friend huh?" You raised a brow. "Only if he tries to steal you from me" You chuckled. "He won't...we're just friends" You smiled.

He kissed your cheek. "No one will steal you from me" He possessively said. "That's what I said first baby" You winked.

"I got to go now...class is about to start and I even have to eat. I'll see you later, bub" You kissed his cheek. "Okay then love...bye!" He waved as you made your way to class.

Twirling your pen around your fingers, you sighed. Chemistry sucks...for real. You were so in the mood to bunk, plus you didn't even do the homework. And the teacher could arrive any minute.

You pulled out the phone Xuimin gave you and opened Snapchat. You decided to track your boyfriend to see if he's busy. And if he wasn't, you could've simply called him.

Behind the school? Still? It's been 20 minutes, what's he doing there?

You frowned. Well, if he was there, then good for you! You picked your bag and headed out before your teacher could see you.

Your shoes were tapping on the concrete ground as you made your way to the dead end. Basically your hang out point.