𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 {17}

A loud squeal escaped your lips as your face was buried into the pillow. "Arghhh!! I love you Jeon Jungkook!!" A wide smile captured your face as you got up, ready to go down. For no reason, mind you.

"Heyyo!" You chirped, looking at Namjoon who was engrossed in reading a book. "You seem happy" He placed a purple bookmark on the page he was reading before setting the yellow book aside. "I kinda am!" You giggled. "Come here" He extended and arm as you gladly went and hugged his waist, snuggling into his chest.

"It's good to see you cheerful and not complaining like you always are" He chuckled. "I don't know...I just feel happier for some reason!" You chuckled. "Oh, by the way, me and hyung have a mission tonight. We've called Jinae Noona to take care of you..." Namjoon said.

"Wait, Jinae unnie is back in Korea?" You asked. "Yeah...last week"

Kim Jinae, your cousin. She always looked after you when your brothers were on mission but she went to Malaysia 2 years back. Apparently, she's back again!

"Yayyy!!" You got up from the hug, skipping to your room. Namjoon chuckled before picking his book up again. You went to your room and took out the purple diary from your 'box of secrets' and started writing in it.

"Jinae unnie, you're gonna stay till oppas come back? 2 days?" You asked. "Yes, Y/nie" she chuckled. "Now let's get you some food." She said.

We both sat on the dining table, next to each other. "So, any secret boyfriend?" She asked. "Pfft. My brothers have eyes on me 24/7. I barely managed to get a secret best friend. Let alone a boyfriend." You scoffed. A look of pity was thrown your way, making you sigh.

"At least a crush?" She asked. "Uhh, yeah but it's messed up!" You groaned. "What? Why?" She asked, raising a brow. "I...I lik- no...I uhh...I love my...teacher" You blurted. Her eyes went wide like plate as a look of disbelief reflected on her face.

"What the hell?! You're in love with a guy who is like i don't know? 40?!" She screamed. "What?! No! He's 20. Just 2 years older to me." You playfully hit her arm. "Oof you scared me" She chuckled.

"So, are the feelings mutual?" She asked. "Well, I don't know. He did call me beautiful this once, and he changed my seat to the front row very randomly. Plus, he even gave me private biology lessons" You innocently uttered before blushing and twirling your hair.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! HE SLEPT WITH YOU?!?!" Her loud voice echoed throughout the mansion making you flinch. "What?! No he didn't?!" You defended yourself. "You just said he gave you 'private biology' lessons" She said.

"I MEANT HE GAVE ME LESSONS LITERALLY" You gave her a look of disbelief. "Doesn't that mean what I sa-

"No! He made me STUDY from TEXTBOOKS in a LIBRARY" You underlined the words as she nodded, understanding. "Wah, you scared me. Anyway, what was the mutual feeling thing?" She wiggled her brows. A sigh escaped your lips. "Even if he likes me, I should ignore it" You said.

"Aish, I'm just so happy I don't have siblings" She said. "Well, I wouldn't say that. I love my brothers...they can just be extreme sometimes..." You picked up your fork, clicking it against your plate, ready to take a bite.

"I get it. But sis, you're 18. Grab your rights!!" She punched your arms in a playful manner as you sighed deeply. "Rights? I had to beg and beg to keep Monnie" You stared at the white puppy comfortably sitting on a cushion, watching TV, also enjoying dinner.

"Well, that's true. They barely let you keep a puppy. Let alone a boyfriend" She laughed. "Thanks for the motivation" You chuckled, sarcastically. "Anytime girl!!" She cheered making both of you laugh.

It was a bright new day. The sun was shining brightly, making the cold breeze blowing fall week. Brownish leaves from trees fell to the ground. And it all was revealed in front of Jungkook's eyes as he opened the blinds of the classroom. He ended up in school, extra early just because.  (No, this sentence doesn't have a further continuation)

He roamed around the classroom, looking for nothing much in particular when his eyes fell on a purple, galaxy-themed book. Yes, he planned to ignore it but he saw a black
'Y/n' name tag which made it hard for him to resist the urge of picking it up.

He opened the book and was introduced to the first page.

"My Secrets" was painted in calligraphy, by none other than Y/n, herself.

He decided to keep it back, but couldn't.

He skipped a few pages where you wrote about your experience with your 'sisters'. Why? Well, just incase. Like right now. There's no way anyone could know about your real life and family background. No one can know about your brothers or that you're their weakness.

' Thursday

It was a simple day. Except unnie was being unreasonable again. She said I couldn't hang around at the park WITH Danwoo Oppa after school ends. TT.

I had a pretty great day at school by the way! There was a new teacher. His name is Mr. Jeon. He is insanely handsome. But he's so cold. Colder than unnie when she's mad!

But the tone he used...it made me feel some type of way. Especially because he used a very different tone with me. I don't know how to describe it but I don't even know how I felt when he said that!'

'Friday

I got detention for literally no reason!! Arghh!! I swear I submitted the assignments!! My siblings literally helped me with the project. Why would Mr. Jeon be so mean? Does he hate me or what? He didn't give Junmi and Sorin detention even tho they were bullying people for no reason.'

His hands clenched the book, reading two names in particular. He chuckled darkly, flipping the page.

Baby, I didn't give them detention because I killed them.

'Not being able to read about the bullying incident, Jungkook flipped a few pages.

'Monday

I LIKE HIM!! Omg yes! I do!

Well, yes, I hated him at first but he's amazing. And sure, he used the cold tone with me. He called me beautiful. Well, indirectly but I guess we're progressing! I felt butterflies when I was with him. The feeling I had when I was with Mr. cheater. But this time, it was stronger.

But I should ignore it. Mr. Jeon is a teacher. I'm a student. I have super protective siblings and he prolly doesn't like me back...does he?'

The straight face was maintained as Jungkook felt a weird feeling in him. Of course he loved you. And of course, your siblings were in the way. Too bad, wasn't it? He closed the book and kept it in his place before walking towards his desk.

You're wrong Y/n. I don't like you. I love you.

-To Be Continued-

❤️ Word count: 1197 ❤️