𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 {56}

"Mom!! Dad!! I'm home" The teenager walked into the room.

"Mom and dad are not home, Oppa" The girl continued reading her book as she replied to her brother.

"Where's Hwanji??" Jungkook asked looking for their 6 year old sister.

"Playing in her room. Now go and stop disturbing me"

"Ok nerd" Jungkook stuck his tongue out at the 13 year old and ran towards a room that was almost entirely blue.

"UGHHH OPPAAA STOP CALLING ME THAT" The younger huffed.

"Oppa!! look I made this Seoul tower" Jungkook gasped, pretending to be shocked. 

"WOWW THIS LOOKS BETTER THAN THE REAL SEOUL TOWER"

"Really oppa??"

"of course Wan!! do you want Ice cream??"

"Yess!!"

"Don't tell mom tho" Jungkook placed the younger on his shoulders and walked towards the kitchen.

"Jungkook oppa! what are you doing, you'll drop her!" Saemi gasped.

"No unnie! don't worry this is so much fun!!" Hwanji squealed.

Hwanji ate ice cream while Jungkook kept everything back in the fridge. 

Saemi pouted.

"What?"

"Even I want Ice cream"

"So take it" Jungkook shrugged

"But you gave it to Hwanji!!"

"Because she's little" 

Saemi whined making Jungkook giggle.

"Okay nerd" Jungkook pulled Saemi into a side hug before reaching out for the ice cream.

"We're homee!" A sweet voice that could light up Jungkook's day echoed through the entire mansion.

"Mommyyyyy!! Daddyy!!!" Hwanji ran with Ice cream on the corner of her lips.

Saemi kept her ice cream in the deep-freeze and along with Jungkook, went towards the living room.

"Which naughty little bear was eating ice cream" Their mom playfully glared

"THIS NAUGHTY LITTLE BEAR" Hwanji screamed and hugged her mom.

"Jungkook, Sae...how was your day??" Their dad asked, ruffling Jungkook's silky locks.

"It was fun dad." Jungkook smiled.

"My day was good too dad!" Saemi passed a wide smile.

"So any plans for the weekend?" Their mom asked putting Hwanji down.

"Mom can we go for a movie?"

"Mom can we go for bowling?"

Jungkook and Saemi both said in unison.

"Nooo mom! let's go for bowling" Jungkook huffed.

"Mom we went bowling last month! Let's go for a movie!

"Mom you always listen to her"

"No she always listens to you! Mommy's boy!"

"YOUUU" Jungkook was ready to chase her when thankfully, his dad interrupted.

"KOOK!!" A tight grip was felt on their T-shirt.