𝘛𝘰𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 {63}

Hand in hand, you walked in the school field while everyone finished up dinner in the gym. Jungkook stopped walking, making you stop too.

He turned to face you, before grabbing your hand again, that he left for a second.

"I'm sorry" He sighed.

"I got so lost in work, I almost missed prom" He caressed the back of your hand with his thumb.

"No Kook! In fact I should be sorry. I mean you travelled and stuff and after work, tired as heck but I still forced you. You probably didn't get proper sleep-,"

"That's not true babe...I did...in the plane. It was like home bed so, really, I'm fine. And I don't regret being here for my Cinderella, one bit." You kissed his cheek.

His phone rang as he sucked air through his teeth.

"Jimin hyung..." He whined.

"Go answer it" You chuckled, as he lazily walked away.

"Then why did you talk to her?!?" You heard a squeaky and angry voice just like 50  meters away from you, You looked in the corner.

"Baby, I'm so sorry! She was asking me the time!!

"I don't care! You could've ignored her" Haeri walked away while Yeonjun followed her, beads of apologies falling from his mouth.  

You were shocked.

The couple who completed each other's sentences and never fought, were currently arguing over the dumbest thing ever.

Growing up, you'd heard this phrase a lot in movies.

"There are no perfect people, only relationships that are made perfect" That was wrong.

There are no perfect relationships, either. 

Frankly, even you and Jungkook didn't have a perfect relationship. It was the feeling that screamed "Everything is perfect" when you were with him.

Like you said, not even relationships are perfect but at least, it was as special on the outside as it was on the inside.

...unlike Little miss "Then why did you talk to her".

You looked over at him. He was walking towards you. And then, in your arms, was The Jeon Jungkook. Who was your Kookie.

"I love you so...so much Kookie"

"I love you more..." He pressed his lips on the top of your head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye, my uncle is here. I'll talk to you later. Muah" You whispered on the phone, before ending it and heading out of your room.

"Princess!" Your uncle threw his arms around you, as you smiled and hugged him back.

"How was prom?" He asked. You were confused as to why he asked about something that was 2 months back but again, he's been in Milan for 3 months...

"It was...amazing" Suddenly, flashbacks of that night flooded your brain, a smile capturing your face.

"Really amazing" 

"Oh, Namjoon, Seokjin...can we talk about...that...?" You noticed their body tense. What could be so disturbing that they looked so scared?