𝘜𝘎𝘏 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴!! {66}

You heard whispers as soon as you walk into the school. Not about you, but totally about some girl crying in the classroom.

A crowd formed around a table in the corner of the class. Boys outside and girls on the inner circle. 

What the hell was happening.

You pushed your way through the circle and saw a girl crying.

Her face was buried in her palms as sobs erupted from her mouth. She had straight long hair that fell way past her shoulder. She had a promise ring on her right hand with the letter 'S' engraved in it. She wore a white uniform with a green jacket on top. 

 "What happened to her?" You whispered to a boy beside you.

"Her boyfriend cheated on her" The guy whispered. 

"Omg, that's so sad..." You replied. Boys just don't get it sometimes. All they do is play with feelings and when they're bored. Boom. You're no one to them anymore. And it's not just one boy. All boys are the same. They think toying around makes them a cool dude but really, they just look more pathetic every time. 

They think it's manly but men don't do that. Men take care of their girls, treat them right and respect them...

...Jungkook

Just like Jungkook. 

I didn't say all men are the same. I said that about boys. There's a difference

You thought.

You were snapped out of the lengthy train of thoughts when the girl pried off her hands from her face. 

The face was awfully familiar. She had big, round glasses that complimented the triangle face structure, making her look adorable. She had almond shaped eyes that were currently blood-shot red due to the excessive crying.    

The moment she made eye contact with you, her sobs got louder. She buried her face in her palms, again, and started crying...again.

Wtf?! What did I do?

"E-Erhmm...you okay?" She sobbed louder. The girls who were comforting her, covered their ears, wincing.

"She's the girl my boyfriend cheated with!!!" She pointed at you as gasps were heard all across the class, including yours.

"What...?" You whispered, to yourself unlike the others who whispered to each other...about...you.

You hated to think this but there's no way Jungkook would...

No no Y/n. Shut up

"Excuse me?! I barely know you!" You scoffed.

"Yes! Obviously you don't hang out with the person your boyfriend cheated on!"

"Because he didn't! Look...umm...I don't even know who your boyfriend is! Plus I have my own boyfriend...Who isn't even in this school!"

"Stop lying. It's obvious y-you-

"CHANRI?! BABE?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" All heads turned towards the familiar voice.

"SANGMIN?! Just get away from me!" ...Chanri sobbed.

"Ok guys...I think all three of us should talk..." You took the girl's hand and dragged her outside the classroom, and into the janitor's closet.