𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 {5}

3 months passed after the incident. And the day you were not waiting for, arrived. "Happy Birthday, princess" Namjoon planted a soft kiss on your forehead. "Thank Oppa! Where's Jin oppa?" You asked. "He's out for some work" You sighed. "On my birthday?!" You groaned. "He'll be back in no time...trust me..." He sighed.

Don't get yourself wrong. See, You don't like the birthdays when the party starts. But in the start of the day is your favorite. When your brothers give out gifts, When the workers wish you, genuinely, and the times you start feeling that you're growing up. For real...

But when the parties start, you're expected to greet random people. And you don't even know half the people! Plus, you don't have friends. So you can't do shit about it.

"H-Hello uncle..." You smiled at the unknown man who just told you to call him uncle instead of  'Sir'

"Ah, Y/n-ah...I can't believe you grew up so much! Do you remember me...?" He asked. No, you never saw him before. And that face was unfamiliar asf. So you had no idea where he saw you. "C'mon? You can't remember me?! I visited you when you were six!" He said. "Six years?"

"No, silly! Six months!" He chuckled. You looked beside and gave a look of disbelief to your brother, Jin. He just gave you a 'go along with it' look. You sighed, forcing a fake.
smile at him.

You turned around on your heels about to leave when Namjoon grabbed your wrist, appearing from nowhere. "Princess, one of our partners wanna meet you. Go say a hi" He smiled, dragging you along, without letting you reply. "Oppa, i don't want to" you whined.

"Sorry sis. You have to" He sighed.

The guests were finally clearing out as you were able to see the mansion properly again.

Some stayed for a while. And they were leaving as well. Now the only people in the mansion were you, your brothers, your maids...and Jungkook.

"Oppa! Let's watch a movie...I'm gonna get into comfortable clothes. You gave them a quick smile, before leaving.

You stopped when you heard someone talk. Definitely eavesdropping was something your brothers never taught you. But, when Jungkook mentioned your name..you couldn't help. You hid behind a pillar and stared at him as he continued talking on the phone in the hallway.

"I don't think I can control anymore. I fucking love her, hyung...too much...but I can't confess. Well, for starters, her brothers are psychos. They literally killed one of their business partner's son for touching her. And that guy's father doesn't even know it's a murder. It was passed on a suicide. And second, she doesn't know the real me.

...she doesn't know I'm not some guy called 'Jungkook'. We found that name from google okay. I'm not Jungkook!! Plus...she likes another dude.

Yes, the reason why I accepted this job was totally wasted"

Your eyes were wide. So many bombs dropped all at once. Jungkook is not whom he is pretending to be?! Jusoo was killed?! And...the Not-Jungkook guy was in your house, not revealing his identity?! What was his motive tho? Killing you?

"J-Jungkook...?" With tears in your eyes, you walked closer to him as realization hit him. He ended the call, keeping his phone in his pocket. "Y/n...did you hear all of it?" He asked, afraid of your answer. You walked closer to him, making him move back.

This continued for a few more steps, until you reached the kitchen. You grabbed a knife, swiftly before placing it under his neck. "Y/n! I can explain-

"Who are you? And why are you here?!" You slightly yelled. "Let's go to your room..." He sighed. You scoffed. "You think I'm gonna let a murderer enter my room?!"

"I'm not a murderer, you freak! Put the knife down!" He shouted. You placed the knife down, before dragging him to your room. "Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?!" You asked.

"Fine! Ugh! I'm an undercover mafia. My name is Kim Min-Seok. My cover name is Xiumin. Look, I...I was on a mission. And I saw you coming out from school. And...I-I fell for you..."

With sincerity sparkling in his eyes, those words left his lips. You felt your cheeks heat up as you stared at his dark brown orbs.

"From that moment I knew, you were the one...I swear I felt a connection...I knew I needed you..." He sighed. "Then why all this drama?! Why all of this shit?! Why didn't you tell your real name?!"

"Your brothers never saw me, Y/n...but they know that 'Xuimin' holds a high position in the mafia world. He wouldn't leave his job to spy on a high school girl"

"Then why didn't you use the name Min-Seok...?!"

"Y/n, if anyone found out that 'Xuimin' is Kim Minseok, then it would've been a big problem for me. Me and my best friend, Suho, decided to google some names.

And then, Suho, being a close friend of Hoseok and Yoongi hyung, recommended me to them and with a few interviews, I was hired. I found you Y/n. I was more than happy when I got to know I will be spending time with you. I-I...I love you...so much..." He started sobbing.

The cliché lines about mafias not having feelings is false. They might be cold. But at the end of the day, every creature alive has a heart.

"Jungko- I mean...Minseok...I-I...feel t-the same..." He froze. His eyes looked at mine. "R-Really...?" He asked, sniffing. "Yes! A lot! B-But...Minseok I have brothers...they...they will kill you...w-we can't..."

"just f-forget that I exist! Forget your love for me exists...leave this job as soon as possible...please"

You begged, cupping his cheeks, while tears streamed down your face.

"Shh...do you trust me...?" He asked. "Minseok s-stop..." You cried. "Do. You. Trust. Me?!" He asked with dominance lingering in his tone. "Y-Yes..."

He cupped my cheeks, leaning in. "M-Minseok..." I whispered. "Sh..." He hushed me. He was leaning in. His soft lips about to touch mine. But...

Thud...

-To Be Continued-

(A/N: What do y'all think happened? Feel free to comment loves. I don't bite 😘)

♥️ Word Count:1089 ♥️